View as an RSS Feed
View David Merkel's Articles BY TICKER:
AGG, AIG, AIZ, ALL, AMBC, AMZN, ARTH, AXP, BBK, BLV, BND, BRK.A, BRK.B, BRO, BSC, BX, C, CIFC, CYB, DB, DBC, EQS, ERO, FB, FXE, FXI, GE, GEHL, GMK, GNW, GS, GULF, HNZ, HPQ, IYR, JNK, JOF, JUBPF, KBE, KIE, LEHMQ, LM, MBI, MCO, MSFT, NAHC, NAMG, NORX, NPTE, NYT, ONB, PEP, POLR, PRE, QQQ, RGA, SHLD, SPY, THG, TIP, TLT, TNP, TRBCQ, TWGP, TWTR, VR, XLF
- Residential Real Estate: How Much More Pain?
- Buffett and the Value of Financial Slack
Investing by the Numbers
on Aug 30, 2008 • 1 Comment
Investing and Demographics
on Aug 27, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Property Reinsurers: The Answer Is Blowing in the Wind
- In Defense of the Rating Agencies, Again
Hedonic Adjustments Downplay Inflation
on Aug 25, 2008 • 4 Comments
Banking on Continued Risk
on Aug 22, 2008 • 8 Comments
- Financial Bloggers: The Conscience of Wall Street?
- Solvency and Liquidity: Non-Identical Twins
- A Way To Make Money Off Fannie and Freddie
Crude Oil: What Goes Up Must Come Down?
on Aug 18, 2008 • 7 Comments
- The Value of Being Approximately Right
Book Review: 'Super Stocks'
on Aug 16, 2008 • 4 Comments
- Ten Notes on Credit Risk
- Don't Overpay for Insurance M&A
- Value Investors, Remember Margin of Safety
Who's At Fault for Too Much Risk?
on Aug 8, 2008 • 2 Comments
24 Fundamentals of Market Bottoms
on Aug 7, 2008 • 10 Comments
- Dissing and Praising the Recent Housing Bill
- FOMC: Forking Over More Currency?
- Value Investing: Discounting the Future
How the Fed Is Being Too Clever
on Aug 4, 2008 • 6 Comments
'Limits? What Limits?' - Hypothetical Fedspeak
on Jul 30, 2008 • 8 Comments
All About Covered Bonds
on Jul 29, 2008 • 4 Comments
Are We There Yet?
on Jul 29, 2008 • 5 Comments
- The Nature of a Crowded Trade: This Time It's Housing
- 10 Notes on the Current Market Fracas
- Not All Financials Are Poison
Be Wary Of High Dividend Yields
on Jul 21, 2008 • 8 Comments
Time To Buy Agency Mortgage Bonds?
on Jul 19, 2008 • 1 Comment
Free the Frozen Fed!
on Jul 18, 2008 • 8 Comments