Full index of posts »
Traders obviously like the morning data and it appears that the S&P is breaking out...But none of the other indices are following suit Oct 5, 2010
Anyone else feel the pervasive negativity this morning? It's as if everybody already knows that all the news will be bad. Hmmm... Aug 31, 2010
We're watching the 8/24 gap on the SPX. Once filled, it would be a logical spot for bears to reload some shorts. But, if the bulls can hold. Aug 26, 2010
- David Moenning on What Kind Of Bull Market Is This Anyway? Thanks for your notes... good stuff
- wmateri on What Kind Of Bull Market Is This Anyway? One might want to look for 'causes' of the star...
- David Moenning on Understanding The Gov't Crisis Play Book Agreed - thanks for your note.
- wmateri on Understanding The Gov't Crisis Play Book Certainly short sellers included Republican rel...
- vermithrax on Conversations From The Halls I noticed you were away. Welcome back. I always...