I founded Launching Innovation, LLC, to bring together developers, designers, and academic finance experts to create easy-to-use tools to solve complex problems for investors.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - short
Launching Innovation Operator of Portfolio Armor, a proprietary algorithmic hedging tool for stocks and ETFs, which is available as an iOS app and as a web app with additional features. Also operator of Short Screen, a site featuring tools and ideas for short sellers and market neutral investors.
Steam Catapult Occasional posts about business, innovation, investing, and other topics.
Currently, there are no book details for David Pinsen.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Depends what you're looking... on Locking In Berkshire Hathaway Gains
- The EWJ puts I mentioned in... on A brutal sell-off in Japan (previous) weighs he...
- I can't claim to know the t... on How An Inexpensive Hedge Could Have Helped AFFY...
- If you're using gold as inf... on Dr. Doom Has Gold Going Below $1,000: Why His T...
- Quick update: I purchased t... on Why It Can Be Cheaper To Hedge JNK Than TLT
Latest comments on David's Articles