I founded Launching Innovation, LLC, to bring together developers, designers, and academic finance experts to create easy-to-use tools to solve complex problems for investors.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - short
Launching Innovation Operator of Portfolio Armor, a proprietary algorithmic hedging tool for stocks and ETFs, which is available as an iOS app and as a web app with additional features. Also operator of Short Screen, a site featuring tools and ideas for short sellers and market neutral investors.
Steam Catapult Occasional posts about business, innovation, investing, and other topics.
Currently, there are no book details for David Pinsen.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Just saw my $57 strike, September puts on $QQQ were up 85% today. Almost back to where I bought them. Apr 18, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks, but bear in mind th... on Downside Protection For Cisco Systems
- For CSCO longs who may want... on Cisco's Price Correction Is Far From Over: Part 2
- That's an interesting theor... on Diana Containerships Business Model Continues T...
- For ARMH longs who decide t... on ARM Holdings: Imagination's Recent Fall Invites...
- In what way, Bill? on Risky Stocks In An Expensive Market