This user currently has no profile.
I founded Launching Innovation, LLC, to bring together developers, designers, and academic finance experts to create easy-to-use tools to solve complex problems for investors.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Options, Stocks - short
Launching Innovation Operator of Portfolio Armor, a proprietary algorithmic hedging tool for stocks and ETFs, which is available as an iOS app and as a web app with additional features. Also operator of Short Screen, a site featuring tools and ideas for short sellers and market neutral investors.
Steam Catapult Occasional posts about business, innovation, investing, and other topics.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Market technician and hedge... on Yahoo!'s Management Presents at Credit Suisse T...
- Incidentally, the article l... on Optimal Puts Versus Inverse ETFs for Hedging
- Agreed about the potential ... on Are Bears Being Burned By Inverse ETFs?
- On Tuesday we had an activi... on Ugliest Q3 Earnings Revision? Check Your Kid's ...
- The Dow didn't retake its 1... on Why I'm A Reluctant Bull
Latest comments on David's Articles
- David Pinsen on Optimal Puts Versus Inverse ETFs for Hedging
- David Pinsen on Did BlackBerry Sell 9 Million Too Few Z10 Smart...
- Weighing Machine on Alloy Steel: A Picks And Shovels Play On The Mi...
- RedScourge on Amazon Beats Apple On This 'Buffett-esque' Metr...
- kenzad01 on Another Way To Play The Boom In Mobile