Full index of posts »
Crash in Japan: stocks closed down 7.3% Thursday. Recall I showed you two ways to hedge $EWJ last week: http://seekingalpha.com/p/13r0z 3 days ago
Just saw my $57 strike, September puts on $QQQ were up 85% today. Almost back to where I bought them. Apr 18, 2013
Just saw the confirm that the $SPY puts I placed a limit order for yesterday went through. Up on them, but down on the $GLD puts. Apr 17, 2013
- David Pinsen on There Goes Tokyo There isn't an android version currently, but t...
- TFCAB on There Goes Tokyo IMO - i agree that EWJ and DXJ go higher by the...
- donzoab on There Goes Tokyo So you got lucky for one day. The BOJ will cont...
- David Pinsen on Downside Protection For Cisco Systems This article gives more of a step-by-step examp...
- Left Banker on Downside Protection For Cisco Systems You're right, of course. I was just being flip,...
- Three Ways Of Hedging AMRN (7 Comments)
- Hedging The Dow On A Record Day (5 Comments)
- Alloy Steel headed to the Pink Sheets (5 Comments)
- Downside Protection For Cisco Systems (4 Comments)
- Red Flags Continue to Accumulate for DJSP Enterprises, Inc (3 Comments)