David Schauber, Jr.
I've been in the investing world for the last 10 years, dealing with stocks, options, mutual funds, and a little bit of forex. I have also been involved in the fields of manufacturing, engineering, information technology, and commercial fishing. I had been thinking about pursuing a career in the financial services industry, but never took the leap. Right now, I'm more or less semi-retired at 35, working part-time on a charter fishing boat, and writing articles on Seeking Alpha for beer money!
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for David Schauber, Jr..
Wall Street Beer Money My blog is about making financial investment decisions based on the fundamentals of publicly-traded companies. The goal of the blog is to help others make intelligent decisions like the ones that I have made over the past several years. Some of these decisions have made it so that I could leave a job that I ...More
couldn't stand and do what I want to do for a change. The name of the blog stems more from a joke that I make with people when I say that I write articles about the stock market for beer money!
Currently, there are no book details for David Schauber, Jr..
Latest Comments more »
- Once again, thank you Tim! ... on How To Get $1,000 In BP Dividends Tax-Free With...
- I also prefer to check my m... on 4 Places To Find The Dividend Machines
- Glad that it helps! Thanks!... on Is Qualcomm In Good Financial Condition?
- Once again, you impress! I ... on Why Yield On Cost Matters To Long Term Investors
- Thank you for that insightf... on The Right Time To Sell Dividend Stocks
Latest comments on David Schauber, Jr.'s Articles
- David Schauber, Jr. on Is Qualcomm In Good Financial Condition?
- MaryRosalia on Is Qualcomm In Good Financial Condition?
- Hawkeyes 2011 on Is Qualcomm In Good Financial Condition?
- David Schauber, Jr. on How Healthy Is Hewlett-Packard's Financial Cond...
- BEM2012 on How Healthy Is Hewlett-Packard's Financial Cond...