David Schauber, Jr.
This user currently has no profile.
I've been in the investing world for the last 10 years, dealing with stocks, options, mutual funds, and a little bit of forex. I have also been involved in the fields of manufacturing, engineering, information technology, and commercial fishing. I had been thinking about pursuing a career in the financial services industry, but never took the leap. Right now, I'm more or less semi-retired at 35, working part-time on a charter fishing boat, and writing articles on Seeking Alpha for beer money!
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Wall Street Beer Money My blog is about making financial investment decisions based on the fundamentals of publicly-traded companies. The goal of the blog is to help others make intelligent decisions like the ones that I have made over the past several years. Some of these decisions have made it so that I could leave a job that I ...More
couldn't stand and do what I want to do for a change. The name of the blog stems more from a joke that I make with people when I say that I write articles about the stock market for beer money!
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Excellent points. Thanks!Dave on How Healthy Is The Balance Sheet At Netflix?
- Thank you very much. It can... on The Warehouse Weigh-In: How Is Costco's Financi...
- You mean the $3.7B in off-b... on How Healthy Is The Balance Sheet At Netflix?
- Hi. Thanks for reading. The... on How Healthy Is The Balance Sheet At Netflix?
- Hi Benjamin,Thanks for your... on ModernGraham Valuation Of Procter & Gamble
Latest comments on David Schauber, Jr.'s Articles