David Schneider

View David Schneider's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Las Vegas Sands: The Right Place To Put Your Money [View article]
    200 in 10 years for sure
    Mar 17 04:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands: The Right Place To Put Your Money [View article]
    Alessandro, I wish you kept it at 6 also! LVS will continue to expand, this is only the start. It will be over 200 in around 10 years. Mark my words!
    Mar 4 04:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands: The Right Place To Put Your Money [View article]
    He put in a billion of his own money :) Wish I got in under $2 also! I would be retired!
    Feb 25 10:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Las Vegas Sands: The Right Place To Put Your Money [View article]
    I own LVS at 16 and have held since 2010. Great analysis of future growth. That is the key here and a big reason why LVS will have plus 10 percent annual returns for years to come. Earnings tomorrow should boost the stock up another 3 to 5 percent, especially if there is another dividend hike which is likely to $2.
    Jan 28 05:35 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Dividend Payer Prospect Capital Continues To Diversify [View article]
    have not stopped their monthly dividends..this is easy to find online. Check his link below
    Dec 27 01:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Dividend Payer Prospect Capital Continues To Diversify [View article]
    how long have you been DRIPing for now? smart move, I am doing the same..own a large position too - working very well
    Dec 27 01:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Dividend Payer Prospect Capital Continues To Diversify [View article]
    Great article again. Just wanted to point out that PSEC dividend has been very stable. You mentioned that its dividend was raised and lowered several times. It was only lowered once in 2009 once it switched to its monthly dividend. Having a monthly dividend compounds money much faster especially using DRIPs.

The management of the company has been top of the line. They are diversifying a small percentage to test the waters in different arenas. I view this as extremely bullish. Look at Warren Buffet who owns multiple sectors and is extremely diversified. As PSEC expands into more markets, they will become experts and have an even more stable increasing dividend.

I would recommend investors to use DRIPs over a long time horizon until the money is needed for distribution in retirement. Reinvested dividends monthly compound rapidly over time.

Thanks for the article again, and look forward to more.

-David
    Dec 26 04:56 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Speculative Stocks For The Aggressive Investor In 2013 [View article]
    ouch..3 out of four of your picks are down big and this is in a strong bull market
    Nov 18 01:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Reasons To Still Be Long On DVY [View article]

theres your source..

im about 10 percent in cash though!
    Nov 14 09:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Reasons To Still Be Long On DVY [View article]
    GREAT ARTICLE! DVY is our favorite!

Keep up the good work!
    Nov 13 07:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • For Maximum Total Return, Go For Growth [View article]
    Great article, I have been logging in nearly 20 percent gains per year for the last 5 years. I am shifting to more dividend paying stocks however to diversify risk now.
    Oct 25 05:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Prospect Capital Corp.'s Dividend Sustainability Analysis (Post Fiscal Q4 2013 Earnings) - Part 1 [View article]
    Great analysis of the company and dividend sustainability. I am looking forward to part 2
    Oct 18 01:44 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Take Advantage Now Of Compound Dividend Reinvesting Before It's Too Late [View article]
    That's a great perspective. Can't argue those points.
    Oct 17 11:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I actually have around 50 percent of my portfolio allocated to DGI. I have several risky investments such as LVS, MPEL, WNR, TSO, and homebuilders that I have had for 5 years now that have more than tripled. MPEL has been a 9 bagger. I saw an opportunity for tremendous growth and it paid off. Now that the market has been reaching new highs, I have been shifting into DGI more and more.
    Oct 17 02:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Trading Ahead Of Earnings: Google, Chipotle, Las Vegas Sands And AMD [View article]
    LVS will break through 100 in 3 years easily