This user currently has no profile.
A Network Engineer at one of the worlds largest ISPs. Spent two years as a licensed broker from 2003-2005 at Montauk Financial, and then at L.H.Ross. Had to leave position due to getting deployed. When I returned from overseas, I decided to enter a bit more of an honest business.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- That too is a valid point. ... on AMD: A Misunderstood Opportunity With 50-100% U...
- I am personally loving all ... on AMD: A Misunderstood Opportunity With 50-100% U...
- "I tend to be the pers... on 6 Reasons To Buy AMD On The Dip
- It is - the speculation par... on Advanced Micro Devices: Phoenix Or Dud?
- Just going to throw this ou... on Advanced Micro Devices: Phoenix Or Dud?
Latest comments on David Shirk's Articles