This user currently has no profile.
David was an equity research analyst, with a concentration on the transportation and beverage industries. He is a graduate of Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business where he received his Bachelor of Science in Management with a dual degree in Finance and Accounting. David actively covers companies in the Transports, Autos, and Beverage sectors. He is routinely invited to appear on business oriented television and radio shows including CNBC, Fox News, Fox Business News, the Business News Network of Canada, WCBS Radio, and the Wall Street Journal Radio. In addition, David has been quoted in major business publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Marketwatch, CNN Money, and Autoweek.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- I agree with Redarrow about... on Coke Takes A Gamble Riding A Monster
- Thanks for pointing out the... on GM - Making All The Same Mistakes?
- I agree with your R&D a... on GM - Making All The Same Mistakes?
- I dont think that every maj... on Ford Positions Heir Apparent?
- No one on this site claims ... on Preparing For Coca-Cola's Split
Latest comments on David Silver's Articles