This user currently has no profile.
David Tsao has been working in the software development industry for more than 12 years. He is currently working on e-commerce strategy for one of the top 10 internet retail sites as ranked by Internet Retailer. With a mixed background in computing science and business, he spends his free time valuing publicly traded companies and can be found documenting his thoughts on his blog "What can I do with 10 grand?" (http://www.tengrandchicago.com/).
- Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Mark to market should stay as is. The system needs complete visibility into banks assets Apr 6, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- This has been a concernce s... on Is Canada’s Housing Market Going Bust?
- Douglas, Thanks for the ana... on Why We Bought Joe's Jeans
- Great comparison. What is y... on AEI: Why Can't We Be More Like Canada?
- "In a Re/Max Market Tr... on iShares MSCI Canada: Reasons to Be Optimistic A...
- Another post by the Globe a... on Housing Heating Up in Canada