- Performance Of Stocks Covered In My Education Services Articles
- American Public Education: Moving To Head Of The Class
- Universal Technical Institute: Student Advocate In Need Of Shareholder Activist
- ITT Educational Services: Downward Spiral From High Tuition And Low Transparency
- National American University Holdings: Total Return Sleeper On The Cheap
This user currently has no profile.
David Waldron is an award winning, twenty-three year veteran of the private sector education industry. He most recently served as education services analyst at Country View Capital Research. David was previously executive director/president at Lincoln Educational Services (LINC), Kaplan Higher Education (GHC), Gibbs College (CECO), and Katharine Gibbs Schools (KKR). He provides interim contract services to the private sector education industry; expert analysis to institutional investors and management consultants; due diligence for private equity and M & A; expert testimony to attorneys, courts, and legislators; and workforce development & training expertise to government agencies and policies institutes.
- Description: Small business owner. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Interim Contract Services: Private Sector Education Clients served: private sector education companies, institutional investors, management consultants, private equity, M&A advisors, government agencies, policy institutes, attorneys, courts, legislative committees, and the media.
A Great Place To Learn & Earn™ A Great Place To Learn & Earn™ is written and edited by David J Waldron, an award winning twenty-three year veteran of the for-profit education services industry. The blogs are based on his comprehensive private sector education employee orientation and training program of the same name.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- This is a knee-jerk respons... on Apollo Education -6.2% AH on Education Dept. probe
- As a consumer, I agree 'som... on Something has to give with pay-TV and sports
- Thank you for reading the a... on American Public Education: Moving To Head Of Th...
- Thank you, Colin, for the s... on David Waldron Interviewed By Pittsburgh Busines...
- Insider-Alerts, your call i... on National American University Holdings: Total Re...
Latest comments on David Waldron's Articles
- David Waldron on American Public Education: Moving To Head Of Th...
- David Waldron on National American University Holdings: Total Re...
- Insider-Alerts on National American University Holdings: Total Re...
- David Waldron on ITT Educational Services: Downward Spiral From ...
- Jimmy Mason on ITT Educational Services: Downward Spiral From ...
- Google+: David Waldron
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »