This user currently has no profile.
David Warsh is proprietor of EconomicPrincipals.com (http://www.EconomicPrincipals.com), an independent, reader-supported, Web-based weekly that he started in 2002. Before that, he covered economics for The Boston Globe for 20 years and, earlier, reported on business for Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal; from Vietnam for Pacific Stars and Stripes and Newsweek Magazine; and for the City New Bureau of Chicago. A two-time winner of a Gerald Loeb Award, he is the author of three books: The Idea of Economic Complexity (Viking, 1984); Economic Principals: Masters and Mavericks of Modern Economics (The Free Press, 1993); and, most recently, Knowledge and the Wealth of Nations: a Story of Economic Discovery (Norton, ...More 2006).
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on David's Articles
- NeedMoreCoffee on Remember The Headwinds
- Genesis Housing on The Golden Age Of Newspapers: A Short History, ...
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on Reinhart And Rogoff, In Context
- David Warsh on If Only The New York Times Could Rise Above Pri...
- JeannieGuzman on If Only The New York Times Could Rise Above Pri...