David Warsh is proprietor of EconomicPrincipals.com (http://www.EconomicPrincipals.com), an independent, reader-supported, Web-based weekly that he started in 2002. Before that, he covered economics for The Boston Globe for 20 years and, earlier, reported on business for Forbes Magazine and The Wall Street Journal; from Vietnam for Pacific Stars and Stripes and Newsweek Magazine; and for the City New Bureau of Chicago. A two-time winner of a Gerald Loeb Award, he is the author of three books: The Idea of Economic Complexity (Viking, 1984); Economic Principals: Masters and Mavericks of Modern Economics (The Free Press, 1993); and, most recently, Knowledge and the Wealth of Nations: a Story of Economic Discovery (Norton, ...More 2006).
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for David Warsh.
Currently, there are no blog details for David Warsh.
Currently, there are no book details for David Warsh.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on David's Articles
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on Reinhart And Rogoff, In Context
- David Warsh on If Only The New York Times Could Rise Above Pri...
- JeannieGuzman on If Only The New York Times Could Rise Above Pri...
- graham12 on If Only The New York Times Could Rise Above Pri...
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on Hard Times Come Again Once More?