David White is a software/firmware/marketing professional and a long time investor. He has worked in the networking field, the semiconductor equipment field, the mainframe computer field, and the pharmaceutical/scientific instrumentation field. He has bachelor's degrees in bioresource sciences and biochemistry from U.C. Berkeley. He is a former Ph.D. student in biochemistry. He has done significant graduate work in EECS and business
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for David White.
Currently, there are no blog details for David White.
Currently, there are no book details for David White.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
An increasing # of people think the Indian economy is in for serious trouble soon (credit bubble, food & energy shortages). Trouble ahead! about 20 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- Part of the crash probably ... on 11% Dividend Payer The Carlyle Group Is Harvest...
- AllStreets:The hedges are m... on Rapid Mortgage Rate Increase Raises Many Questi...
- That was very close to one ... on Rapid Mortgage Rate Increase Raises Many Questi...
- For Q1 2013 cash flow gener... on Encana 2013 Gets Write-Ups, New Reserves, Doubl...
- I should have put the ratio... on Encana 2013 Gets Write-Ups, New Reserves, Doubl...
Latest comments on David's Articles
- danceuport2 on Far Oversold, 15.1% Dividend Payer Armour Resid...
- Scottish Doug on 11% Dividend Payer The Carlyle Group Is Harvest...
- BxCap on Far Oversold, 15.1% Dividend Payer Armour Resid...
- BxCap on Rapid Mortgage Rate Increase Raises Many Questi...
- jzkl1234 on Rapid Mortgage Rate Increase Raises Many Questi...
Latest Articles on Financial
Latest Articles on Dividend Ideas
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Low Cost Leader Ultra Petroleum Will Be A Leader In The Natural Gas Producer Rebound
- Rapid Mortgage Rate Increase Raises Many Questions About Armour Residential REIT
- Encana 2013 Gets Write-Ups, New Reserves, Double The Liquids Production, And A 4.5% Dividend
- Oversold Safe Haven, 8.9% Dividend Payer Vanguard Natural Resources Is Seeing Growth
- Near 20% Dividend Payer American Capital Agency Is Set Up For A Huge Q2 2013 Loss