View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Matador Resources Is A Strong Stock And It May Triple Or More.
- MTDR has 152,132 net prospective acres with about 62,000 in the Permian and 29,149 net acres in the prolific oil window of the Eagle Ford.
- Its approximately 62,000 net acres in the Permian Basin are virtually undeveloped as yet. They provide huge upside to oil production with wells up to 91% oil.
- The early results from the Permian look very promising. MTDR has a 2-rig exploration and delineation program for the Permian for FY2014.
- Since the Permian leases are mostly government leases, one well can hold a huge acreage by production. This factor will allow MTDR to drill more where it wants to.
- Continue reading for more details.
Newcastle Investment Corp.'s Planned Senior Housing Spin-Off Should Mean Gains For Shareholders.
- NCT had a recent 3 for 1 reverse stock split.
- NCT put in a good Q2 2014. It pays a roughly 8.75% annual dividend, which looks stable.
- NCT is planning to spin-off its senior housing business as SNR in the very near future. Past spin-offs have been lucrative for investors in NCT.
- Read more to get an idea of how lucrative the spin-off may be for investors.
12%+ Dividend Payer AG Mortgage Investment Trust Is An Attractive Mortgage REIT
- MITT pays a 12.7% annual dividend. Its Core Earnings in Q2 2014 covered this.
- MITT had a $0.73 per common share book value gain in Q2 2014 for a total economic return of about 6.8% for Q2 2014 alone (about 27% annualized).
- MITT is shifting its strategy to account for the likely interest rate rises in the future quarters. This shows good management. Read more for more details.
Cabot Oil & Gas Is A Buy On Natural Gas And Oil Development Results And Price Growth
- COG grew production by 34% year over year in Q1 2014. Taking into account asset sales, this figure was actually 39%.
- COG cut total unit costs from $3.29/Mcfe in Q1 2013 to $2.66/Mcfe in Q1 2014. This should add nicely to COG's margins going forward.
- COG also is showing great roughly 90% oil results from its Eagle Ford acreage. This should add to its EPS growth nicely, since oil prices are high.
- Many other factors mentioned in this article add further to COG's attractiveness for the longer term.
Multiple Catalysts Should Propel Ultra Petroleum Upward For Years
- UPL is the lowest cost natural gas producer in the US. This will mean great margins and profitability going forward.
- Much of UPL’s prolific Marcellus acreage has recently also been found to be prospective for the Utica and the Geneseo. These new prospects are mostly not accounted for in reserves.
- UPL bought about 8,200 net acres of oil producing lands with net risked reserves of about 90 MMBO in late 2013. This provides significant diversification into oil.
- How much can UPL grow? How much can its cut its expenses?
Magnum Hunter: Bakken/Marcellus/Utica Junior Is Betting On Natural Gas And NGLs
- MHR has had so-so results in the Bakken/Three Forks (mostly oil).
- MHR has had generally good results in the Marcellus (mostly natural gas and NGLs).
- MHR is currently seeing some potentially great results in the Utica (mostly natural gas and NGLs).
- MHR is putting most of its capital budget for 2014 into the Utica and the Marcellus.
- Natural gas prices and NGLs prices have risen in the last year. Many indicators point to further gains. This could help MHR considerably.
- Arlington Asset Investment Management Impressively Emerged Unscathed From Q2 2013
- Armour Residential REIT's Q2 Earnings Seem To Confirm The Near-Term Worst Is Over
- Everything Seems To Be Going Right For Bakken Company Oasis Petroleum
- The June From Hell For 20% Dividend Payer Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp.
- Low Cost Leader Ultra Petroleum Will Be A Leader In The Natural Gas Producer Rebound