Full index of posts »
Some say will get a signal from the Fed of no tapering soon. Then markets will keep going up. Perhaps. But STAGFLATION is rearing its head. about 2 hours ago
Trend followers sound like geniuses whenever we have a Fed generated trend (long lasting). Historically market trends about 1/3 of the time. about 4 hours ago
Q1 revenue growth was -0.3% year over year. Outlook for Q2 EPS & revs has been ugly. We aren't likely to see huge stock price increases. about 4 hours ago
- Lexelente on WY: Lumber Isn’t Going Anywhere It is not going anywhere now but it does when i...
- macombet on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. The days of college are gone - thank goodness! ...
- David White on The Senate Wall Of Shame CNBC aired comments from both Greenspan and Sen...
- LuckyPick on A Few Stocks Primed For A Short Term Bounce TEF - undervalued utility stock, good times bad...
- David White on GLD Just Broke Above A Significant Resistance Level bigazul: Actually the cloud has lowered as the ...
- Obama Is Too Concerned With “One Big Fix” For Health Care (7 Comments)
- Is Gold About To Bounce? (5 Comments)
- Sell Off Into The Weekend Seems Likely (5 Comments)
- The Short Term Euro Direction Seems To Have Changed To Upward (4 Comments)
- It May Be a Good Time to Short HOG (3 Comments)