Full index of posts »
US is likely to slow along with everything else soon. That usually means that bonds will go up again in the near term.Fed tapering up in air about 11 hours ago
CNBC talking about a rotation out of bond funds.But yield increases are questionably run away as EU, China, etc. have slowed. about 11 hours ago
Simple truths about stocks and commodities are the most easily recognizable as valid. Smartest people often make things sound simplest. about 11 hours ago
- Lexelente on WY: Lumber Isn’t Going Anywhere It is not going anywhere now but it does when i...
- macombet on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. The days of college are gone - thank goodness! ...
- David White on The Senate Wall Of Shame CNBC aired comments from both Greenspan and Sen...
- LuckyPick on A Few Stocks Primed For A Short Term Bounce TEF - undervalued utility stock, good times bad...
- David White on GLD Just Broke Above A Significant Resistance Level bigazul: Actually the cloud has lowered as the ...
- Obama Is Too Concerned With “One Big Fix” For Health Care (7 Comments)
- Is Gold About To Bounce? (5 Comments)
- Sell Off Into The Weekend Seems Likely (5 Comments)
- The Short Term Euro Direction Seems To Have Changed To Upward (4 Comments)
- It May Be a Good Time to Short HOG (3 Comments)