Full index of posts »
No one can seriously think that 5000+ pages of new banking laws will be good for banks. Less profitable banks == more risk, not less. 1 day ago
Some don't understand that banks around the world will no follow Dodd-Frank. Its main accomplishment is make US banks less competitive. DUMB 1 day ago
MCD's sales miss is worrisome. If people are cutting back on MCD visits, the economy is slowing. Other restaurants likely doing worse. 1 day ago
- David White on How To Change A Law. I have heard some pushback about the quality of...
- Lexelente on WY: Lumber Isn’t Going Anywhere It is not going anywhere now but it does when i...
- macombet on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. The days of college are gone - thank goodness! ...
- David White on The Senate Wall Of Shame CNBC aired comments from both Greenspan and Sen...
- LuckyPick on A Few Stocks Primed For A Short Term Bounce TEF - undervalued utility stock, good times bad...
- Obama Is Too Concerned With “One Big Fix” For Health Care (7 Comments)
- Is Gold About To Bounce? (5 Comments)
- Sell Off Into The Weekend Seems Likely (5 Comments)
- The Short Term Euro Direction Seems To Have Changed To Upward (4 Comments)
- Bond Yield Breakout Today. More Rises To Come. (3 Comments)