Full index of posts »
Peter Lynch said it best when talking aobut "momentum" stocks. "Don't buy stocks with nose bleed multiples". But who was he? about 11 hours ago
Some people seem to get upset with me when I knock "momentum" stocks. They like to paly the "mirage" game. Not good for the average investor about 11 hours ago
CRM has had steadily downtrending GAAP net income for several years now. It lost -$67.7 million in GAAP net income for Q1. about 11 hours ago
- Lexelente on WY: Lumber Isn’t Going Anywhere It is not going anywhere now but it does when i...
- macombet on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. The days of college are gone - thank goodness! ...
- David White on The Senate Wall Of Shame CNBC aired comments from both Greenspan and Sen...
- LuckyPick on A Few Stocks Primed For A Short Term Bounce TEF - undervalued utility stock, good times bad...
- David White on GLD Just Broke Above A Significant Resistance Level bigazul: Actually the cloud has lowered as the ...
- Obama Is Too Concerned With “One Big Fix” For Health Care (7 Comments)
- Sell Off Into The Weekend Seems Likely (5 Comments)
- Is Gold About To Bounce? (5 Comments)
- The Short Term Euro Direction Seems To Have Changed To Upward (4 Comments)
- It May Be a Good Time to Short HOG (3 Comments)