Full index of posts »
Estimated EPS growth for Q1 2014 is +0.5% now. Was 4.4% on Dec. 31, 2013. Still trending downward. Where is the growth supposed to be??? about 1 hour ago
SEC has done nothing to curb the Hedge Fund stock upgrades used to short squeeze highly shorted stocks.HFT gains big profits from fast rises about 3 hours ago
CNBC's expert frmr SEC chair Pitt says he might look at Akcman's behavior wrt Herbalife. However, Ackman may prove right.SEC won't touch him about 3 hours ago
- David White on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. Some are now apparently saying I just kept comp...
- David White on How To Change A Law. I have heard some pushback about the quality of...
- Lexelente on WY: Lumber Isn’t Going Anywhere It is not going anywhere now but it does when i...
- macombet on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. The days of college are gone - thank goodness! ...
- David White on The Senate Wall Of Shame CNBC aired comments from both Greenspan and Sen...
- Obama Is Too Concerned With “One Big Fix” For Health Care (7 Comments)
- Is Gold About To Bounce? (5 Comments)
- Sell Off Into The Weekend Seems Likely (5 Comments)
- The Short Term Euro Direction Seems To Have Changed To Upward (4 Comments)
- Bond Yield Breakout Today. More Rises To Come. (3 Comments)