Full index of posts »
QE3 has mostly failed. $ are going to "too risky assets" such as China. Need US fiscal policy acts. Monetary policy not directed enough. 1 day ago
Learn from Buffet. Do the simple things you like such as going to baseball games, bridge, etc. Don't waste time on what you don't like. 3 days ago
Musk is apparently taking on Gov. Christie (NJ) over dealership issue. Christie is a potential presidential candidate. Bloom off TSLA hype? 3 days ago
- David White on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. Some are now apparently saying I just kept comp...
- David White on How To Change A Law. I have heard some pushback about the quality of...
- Lexelente on WY: Lumber Isn’t Going Anywhere It is not going anywhere now but it does when i...
- macombet on Some Are Challenging My Veracity Re A Grade Challenge In College. The days of college are gone - thank goodness! ...
- David White on The Senate Wall Of Shame CNBC aired comments from both Greenspan and Sen...
- Obama Is Too Concerned With “One Big Fix” For Health Care (7 Comments)
- Is Gold About To Bounce? (5 Comments)
- Sell Off Into The Weekend Seems Likely (5 Comments)
- The Short Term Euro Direction Seems To Have Changed To Upward (4 Comments)
- Bond Yield Breakout Today. More Rises To Come. (3 Comments)