David Zanoni is the owner of startbuildingit.com. He is a graduate of Rutgers University with a B.S. in Management. He is an independent long term investor of quality stocks and uses options for strategy. David believes in the power of innovation, capitalism, and the characteristics of the American spirit: intellect, fortitude, and adaptability to lead our country and the world to growing prosperity.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Options, Retirement savings, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for David Zanoni.
StartBuildingIt.com Build a better life through faith, wealth building, fitness, humor, and music.
Currently, there are no book details for David Zanoni.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Long-Term Quote of the Day: "Don't Judge each day by the harvest that you reap, but by the seeds that you plant". - Robert Louis Stevenson Feb 22, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- That was a quote from Jerem... on Jeremy Siegel: Dow 17,000 In 2013
- The PE on the S&P 500 i... on Jeremy Siegel: Dow 17,000 In 2013
- The company stated in its l... on Myriad Genetics: Disruptive Products For Cancer...
- CEOs and other execs typica... on Energy And Biotechs With Recent Earnings Catalysts
- I think you have to let the... on The Obama Administration's Natural Gas Policy I...