View as an RSS Feed
View David Zanoni's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABB, ABC, AFL, AIG, AJG, AKS, AMAG, AMG, AMGN, AMZN, BA, BAC, BAX, BBOX, BRK.A, BRK.B, BRLI, BWLD, C, CAMP, CAT, CBI, CBST, CCIX, CCM, CDNS, CELG, CESDF, CF, CFI, CGEAF, CHK, CLX, CMCSA, CMG, CMI, CMN, CNQ, CO, CPAC, CREE, CSCO, CYBX, DE, DFRG, DHR, DHX, DIA, DIOD, DIS, DISH, DKS, DL, DOW, DSEEY, DTV, DVA, DYAX, EBAY, ECL, ECTE, EMC, EQY, ETP, EXC, F, FB, FDX, FIVE, FIX, FLR, FLY, FOSL, FSLR, FXI, GASS, GE, GFF, GHC, GIS, GMCR, GMT, GNC, GNRC, GOLD, GOOG, GOOGL, GSE, GSY, GTS, GWR, GWW, HD, HDNG, HLF, HMC, HOG, HON, IAU, IBM, ICUI, INHX, IPGP, ITT, IVE, JASO, JKS, JOY, KMB, KMI, KMP, KMT, KO, KOG, LAD, LBTYA, LDOS, LF, LUV, LVS, MAR, MCD, MDBX, MDLZ, MEI, MEOH, MIND, MITL, MLI, MMM, MMP, MON, MPC, MX, MYE, MYGN, NBL, NDSN, NKE, NLY, NNI, NOG, NOV, NP, NSLP, NUS, NVDA, NWL, OKS, OMN, OUTR, PAY, PCCC, PER, PETM, PHOT, PLXS, PNRA, PPG, PSK, PSX, PXD, QCOM, QQQ, R, REI, REM, ROIC, RRC, RY, SAH, SAIA, SAN, SAP, SCLN, SDIV, SDRL, SDY, SFUN, SHLD, SHW, SIEGY, SJI, SJM, SKBI, SKUL, SLW, SLXP, SNH, SORL, SPCB, SPN, SPW, SPY, SRPT, STX, SUP, SYK, SYX, T, TEVA, TGT, TITN, TRN, TTI, TYC, UGA, UNP, UPS, URI, URS, UTX, V, VBK, VDC, VELTF, VFC, VGK, VLKAY, VMI, VPU, VR, VRTX, VRX, VTI, VTV, VZ, WDFC, WFC, WFM, WHR, WMT, WST, WX, XHB, XLE, XLF, XLP, XOM, XRX, YMLP
Facebook Is Not Overvalued
- A deeper look into Facebook’s valuation shows that the stock is not overvalued.
- Strategic acquisitions will help the company remain a leader in social media and avoid the risk of becoming irrelevant.
- The stock has a good chance of becoming a multi-bagger over the next few years.
Downward Pressure For Exelon As Money Is Raised For Pepco Holdings
- The Secondary Offering of 50 million shares dilutes current shares.
- Declining expected revenue puts further downward pressure on the stock.
- Now is not the best time to buy.
Del Frisco's Restaurant Growth Could Lead To 20% Annual Stock Gains
- The company has the potential to add over 150 Grilles in the United States.
- The focus on strategic sites will capitalize on optimal sales, reasonable construction costs, and attractive rents.
- The stock is fairly valued in terms of other restaurant stocks and its own future growth.
Ford's ONE Ford Plan And New Vehicles Will Spur Growth
- The ONE Ford Plan involves practicing key behaviors to deliver results.
- New vehicle models are likely to create excitement among buyers.
- The stock should perform well on strong replacement demand and continued economic improvement.
Seadrill's West Jupiter To Enhance Future Growth
- The West Jupiter drillship brings the company’s total backlog up to $20 billion.
- The company has above average expected earnings growth.
- With a 10% dividend yield, Seadrill looks like an attractive investment.
What Google's Self Driving Car Says About The Company
- Google is making the Scalawagons of Oz a reality with its self-driving car.
- The key concept here is that Google is pushing the limits of innovative technology.
- The stock is undervalued as compared to the industry.
Newell Rubbermaid: New Game Plan To Stimulate Growth
- Free cash flow has declined overall over a ten-year period.
- However, the company has new strategies to spark new growth.
- Based on expected growth, investors can expect average returns.
Where Banco Santander Is Experiencing Growth And Where It Is Lagging
- Growth is strong for the company in certain geographic regions.
- Other regions are experiencing a lag in business.
- The valuation remains attractive as investors are still catching on to the opportunity.
- The stock remains a buy especially with a 6.5% yield as icing on the cake.
Tactical Initiatives To Improve Tetra Technologies
- The tactical initiatives should improve the business by increasing revenue, cash flow, and earnings.
- TETRA's overall valuation is fair as compared to the industry.
- The stock is likely to rise as TETRA's initiatives drive an improvement in earnings consistency.
Look At What's Happening To Apple's Gross Margin Now
- Apple’s gross margin peaked in 2012.
- The current direction of the gross margin should give us an indication of the stock’s future direction.
- Valuation and catalysts will also play into the stock’s direction.
Medbox: Did The Recent Sell-Off Make This Medical Marijuana Stock A Buy?
- Is Medbox now trading at an attractive valuation after the recent sell-off in the stock?
- What are the long-term prospects for the company?
- What is the likely direction for the stock?
Griffon: How Will Valuation And Subsidiary Performance Affect The Stock?
- Will the company see continued strength in its subsidiaries to drive future revenue and earnings growth?
- How is Griffon valued as compared to the industrial goods industry?
- How well will the stock perform as compared to S&P 500 over the next two years?
AMAG Pharmaceuticals: Biotech At A Turning Point
- The recent sell-off in the stock has improved the valuation for AMAG Pharmaceuticals.
- The company stands to benefit as it plans to increase market share for its commercial drugs.
- AMAG is expected to turn a profit this year, which should drive the stock higher.
- However, investors will have to assess their risk tolerance as threats to the share price remain on the table.
Sonic Automotive: New Strategies Could Foster Significant Future Growth
- Sonic Automotive is undervalued as compared to its competitors.
- The company’s new strategies should create a new competitive advantage.
- The stock should perform well over the long term as these initiatives contribute to the bottom line.
Canadian Energy Services: Strong Player In The Oil Sands And Growing In The U.S.
- Canadian Energy Services is a strong player in the Canadian oil sands and in the U.S.
- The company should experience double-digit revenue growth as it becomes more vertically integrated.
- All of this is great, but does the current valuation provide a good entry point for the stock?
Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again
- There are multiple hedge and mutual funds in favor of owning Herbalife, but only one calling for the company's demise.
- The recent FBI investigation has caused more concern for the company and investors.
- After 34 years in business, has anything really changed that would cause the company's demise?
- I think that it is likely that the stock will eventually recover.
Skystar Bio Pharmaceutical Company: Undervalued With A Strong Growth Catalyst
- Skystar is undervalued by a large margin, giving the stock plenty of room to run.
- The new vaccine facility should provide a catalyst for future growth.
- The downside is protected by regulatory changes that should limit competition.
Omnova Solutions: Conditions Are Ripe For An Annual 30% Increase In Stock Price
- Omnova combines a compelling undervaluation with strong earnings growth.
- The company is seeing increased demand in numerous segments.
- New investments in facilities should maximize revenue and drive down costs in future years.
- The stock is likely to rise 30% annually over the next 2 years.
New Source Energy Partners: High-Reward, Low-Risk MLP With 10% Yield
- The high 10% yield and aggressive growth strategy make New Source Energy Partners a high-reward investment.
- The downside risk is protected by the stability of oil prices, hedging, and a strategic acquisition strategy.
- Success is likely for investors as management is dedicated to delivering profitable and stable growth for unitholders.
Value Of A Possible DirecTV And Dish Network Merger
- There have been reports that Dish Network has approached DirecTV about a possible merger.
- Consolidation seems to be in vogue in the cable TV industry as Comcast attempts to acquire Time-Warner.
- If a merger were to occur between Dish Network and DirecTV, it would likely be valuable for both companies from an investor standpoint.
Expect FedEx To Outperform The S&P 500
- FedEx took an expected hit to earnings as a result of the severe winter weather.
- Stable fuel prices and share buybacks should help to put a floor under the stock price.
- The outlook for the future still looks positive as earnings growth looks strong over the long-term.
JA Solar: Significant Upside Is Likely On Valuation And Growth
- Improvements in the solar market have led JA Solar to turn a profit for Q4 2013.
- Strong shipments are expected to continue in 2014.
- Multiple fundamentals are improving for the company which should lead to higher stock prices.
High Volatility Creates Trading Opportunities For Marijuana Stock, Growlife
- Pot is currently hot in the stock market as a result of new marijuana-friendly laws in Washington and Colorado.
- However, Growlife is overbought, overvalued and declining from a recent sharp peak.
- Investors have gotten overly giddy; therefore I think that there is more downside ahead in the near term for the stock.
Cantel Medical: Segment Strength Is Driving The Stock
- Cantel’s stock has momentum over the long-term.
- The company is achieving strong growth in its largest segments.
- The stock should continue to beat the S&P 500 driven by its above average earnings growth.
Systemax: Attractive Undervaluation With Strong Earnings Improvements
- Systemax is at a fundamental turning point.
- Earnings are expected to be positive for 2014 after two unprofitable years.
- Earnings in 2014 are expected to increase by more than 400% over 2013.
- The valuation is still attractive even after a sharp rise in the stock.
Pioneer Natural Resources Is Too Pricey
- Pioneer’s stock had a great run since 2009.
- The company has experienced strong production growth.
- However, the stock is currently rich in value and due for a pullback.
- I would consider it a buy at a better valuation, since strong production growth is expected to continue.
URS Corporation: Undervaluation And Catalysts To Drive The Stock Higher
- URS experienced some choppy trading over the past five years.
- The stock had moves of 20% to 30% in both directions within a few months.
- It looks like conditions are ripe for a rise in the stock.
- The company is currently undervalued and a number of catalysts are on the horizon.
- New Sources Of Revenue And Profitability Are In The Future For Dyax
- Kodiak Oil & Gas: Solid Energy Play On Domestic Fuel Production
- How Citigroup Looks Now As Compared To Its Peers
- Growth In Online Courses Is Driving China Distance Education Holdings
- United Rentals: Strong Gains Likely Over The Next 2 Years