PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
The Recent Sell-Off Has Neenah Paper Priced Attractively
- Neenah Paper is now oversold due to the recent sell-off in the market.
- The company is attractively valued and positioned well to benefit from the current business cycle.
- The stock is likely to rise significantly over the next year.
Cogeco Cable: TiVo To Act As A Growth Catalyst
- The launch of TiVo and the company’s willingness to listen to customers are catalysts for growth.
- Cogeco is undervalued as compared to its peers and on a discounted cash flow basis.
- The valuation and growth imply 14% to 23% upside for the stock.
Myers Industries To Perform Well Due To Major Segment Revamping
- The Scepter Acquisition provides a strong boost to the Material Handling segment.
- Myers has eight bids for its Lawn & Garden segment, which is up for sale.
- Myers is undervalued as compared to its competitors.
- I would expect the stock to gain 10% to 25% over the next 18 months.
Arthur J. Gallagher To Rise On Organic Growth And Numerous Acquisitions
- AJG is expected to grow faster than its peers via organic growth and numerous mergers & acquisitions.
- The company is undervalued as compared to its peers by 23% in terms of earnings growth, 15% in terms of its balance sheet, and 19% on a DCF basis.
- Overall, I’m forecasting an upside of 15% to 26% with a downside risk of 10% for the stock.
SPX Corporation Has 20% To 30% Upside Potential On Valuation And Growth
- Strength in the Flow and Industrial segments will drive this year’s growth.
- The valuation is attractive, creating a great opportunity for investors.
- Overall, I see 20% to 30% upside for the stock over the next year.
Sonic Automotive: New Strategies Could Foster Significant Future Growth
- Sonic Automotive is undervalued as compared to its competitors.
- The company’s new strategies should create a new competitive advantage.
- The stock should perform well over the long term as these initiatives contribute to the bottom line.
Canadian Energy Services: Strong Player In The Oil Sands And Growing In The U.S.
- Canadian Energy Services is a strong player in the Canadian oil sands and in the U.S.
- The company should experience double-digit revenue growth as it becomes more vertically integrated.
- All of this is great, but does the current valuation provide a good entry point for the stock?
Skystar Bio Pharmaceutical Company: Undervalued With A Strong Growth Catalyst
- Skystar is undervalued by a large margin, giving the stock plenty of room to run.
- The new vaccine facility should provide a catalyst for future growth.
- The downside is protected by regulatory changes that should limit competition.
Omnova Solutions: Conditions Are Ripe For An Annual 30% Increase In Stock Price
- Omnova combines a compelling undervaluation with strong earnings growth.
- The company is seeing increased demand in numerous segments.
- New investments in facilities should maximize revenue and drive down costs in future years.
- The stock is likely to rise 30% annually over the next 2 years.
Systemax: Attractive Undervaluation With Strong Earnings Improvements
- Systemax is at a fundamental turning point.
- Earnings are expected to be positive for 2014 after two unprofitable years.
- Earnings in 2014 are expected to increase by more than 400% over 2013.
- The valuation is still attractive even after a sharp rise in the stock.
URS Corporation: Undervaluation And Catalysts To Drive The Stock Higher
- URS experienced some choppy trading over the past five years.
- The stock had moves of 20% to 30% in both directions within a few months.
- It looks like conditions are ripe for a rise in the stock.
- The company is currently undervalued and a number of catalysts are on the horizon.
- New Sources Of Revenue And Profitability Are In The Future For Dyax
- Comfort Systems USA To Rise On The Upcoming Improvement In Non-Residential Construction
- Nelnet: An Investment To Hedge Increasing Education Costs
- What Does Black Box Look Like For Investors?
- MagnaChip Semiconductor: Poised To Outperform The S&P 500
- WuXi PharmaTech: The Beneficiary Of Biotech Growth
- SandRidge Permian Trust: Benefit From The 14.9% Yield
- Does Superior Energy Services Live Up To Its Name?
- Validus Holdings: Dividend Stock That's Undervalued By 40% - 60%
- Culp: Undervalued By 24% And Likely To Keep Springing Upward
- GSE Holding: Strong Upside Ahead
- Fly Leasing Likely To Fall Further
- Investors Are Missing The PC Connection Opportunity
- Northern Oil & Gas: Not Bakken Down With The Future Looking Well
- Neenah Paper: Dividend Paying, Undervalued Stock With High Growth Potential
- CalAmp: Currently Under The Radar, But Heading For The Clouds
- The Odds Favor Investors Of Dice Holdings
- Diodes Incorporated: On The Cutting Edge Of The Semiconductor Industry
- GATX Corporation: A Small Company With Yield And Growth
- Mitel Networks Corporation: An Underdog That Could Have A Cinderella Story
- Concord Medical Services: Large Upside Potential/Low Downside Risk