View as an RSS Feed
View David Zanoni's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABB, ABC, AFL, AIG, AJG, AKS, AMAG, AMG, AMGN, AMZN, AZZ, BA, BAC, BAX, BBOX, BRK.A, BRK.B, BRLI, BWLD, C, CAMP, CAT, CBI, CBST, CCIX, CCM, CDNS, CELG, CESDF, CF, CFI, CGEAF, CHK, CLX, CMCSA, CMG, CMI, CMN, CNQ, CO, CPAC, CREE, CSCO, CSX, CYBX, DE, DFRG, DHR, DHX, DIA, DIOD, DIS, DISH, DKS, DL, DOW, DSEEY, DTV, DVA, DYAX, EBAY, ECL, ECTE, EMC, EQY, ETP, EXC, F, FB, FDX, FIVE, FIX, FLR, FLY, FOSL, FSLR, FXI, GASS, GE, GFF, GHC, GIS, GMCR, GMT, GNC, GNRC, GOLD, GOOG, GOOGL, GSE, GSY, GTS, GWR, GWW, HD, HDNG, HLF, HMC, HOG, HON, IAU, IBM, ICUI, INHX, IPGP, ITT, IVE, JASO, JKS, JOY, KMB, KMI, KMP, KMT, KO, KOG, LAD, LBTYA, LDOS, LF, LUV, LVS, MAR, MCD, MDBX, MDLZ, MEI, MEOH, MIND, MITL, MLI, MMM, MMP, MON, MPC, MTH, MX, MYE, MYGN, NBL, NDSN, NKE, NLY, NNI, NOC, NOG, NOV, NP, NSLP, NUS, NVDA, NWL, OKS, OMN, OUTR, PAY, PCCC, PER, PETM, PHOT, PLXS, PNRA, PPG, PSK, PSX, PXD, QCOM, QQQ, R, REI, REM, ROIC, RRC, RTN, RY, SAH, SAIA, SAN, SAP, SCLN, SDIV, SDRL, SDY, SFUN, SHLD, SHW, SIEGY, SJI, SJM, SKBI, SKUL, SLW, SLXP, SNH, SORL, SPCB, SPN, SPW, SPY, SRPT, STX, SUP, SYK, SYX, T, TEVA, TGT, TITN, TRN, TTI, TXT, TYC, UGA, UNP, UPS, URI, URS, UTX, V, VBK, VDC, VELTF, VFC, VGK, VLKAY, VMI, VPU, VR, VRTX, VRX, VTI, VTV, VZ, WDFC, WFC, WFM, WHR, WMT, WST, WX, XHB, XLE, XLF, XLP, XOM, XRX, YMLP
Apple Is Worth Much More On A Discounted Cash Flow Basis
- For the past four years, Apple has grown free cash flow approximately in-line with earnings.
- Looking ahead, Apple is likely to continue growing free cash flow.
- This gives us an indication of how Apple is currently valued.
Look At What's Happening To Apple's Gross Margin Now
- Apple’s gross margin peaked in 2012.
- The current direction of the gross margin should give us an indication of the stock’s future direction.
- Valuation and catalysts will also play into the stock’s direction.
- Impact On Apple If 2% - 4% Of China Mobile Customers Buy An iPhone
- Is Apple At $600 Still Undervalued?
- Is Apple 'Jumping The Shark' With Its TV Efforts?
- Apple Could Double the Market's Returns