David Zanoni

View David Zanoni's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    I have links in the article to show their positions in HLF.
    Apr 18 10:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Skystar Bio Pharmaceutical Company: Undervalued With A Strong Growth Catalyst [View article]
    jdeboer87,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you were able to benefit from my analysis.
    Apr 17 10:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    I found it interesting today how yahoo finance cluttered up the HLF newsfeed with the same info from all the various news sites regarding the Illinois investigation. Why do we need 10 different sites stating the same thing?
    Apr 17 10:24 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    Well, I figured that it was obvious that HLF was undervalued since Ackman's rants and the investigations began. I didn't think it was necessary to state that. Thank you for the thoughtful analysis of the article.
    Apr 17 10:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Matt,

Why can't you take the article for what it is? An unbiased analysis. Just because I don't have a position in the stock shouldn't cause a dismissal of the analysis. What proof do you have that the company is a scam?
    Apr 17 03:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    There are many who choose to just use the products and many of them choose to become a distributor for the discount. Therefore, there is a repeat business with the actual products, not only the initial fee to become a distributor. Every business is tied to its participants, which are customers.
    Apr 17 11:39 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    This shouldn't be compared to Madoff. Madoff was supposed to be investing money but wasn't - he was running a Ponzi scheme. Herbalife sells actual products that are visible in the marketplace. What Madoff was doing was hidden, and not visible in the marketplace.
    Apr 17 09:34 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dampflok,

Herbalife provides an opportunity for people to start a business and become healthier simultaneously. Half of all businesses fail, so just because you heard some negative stories about people losing money doesn't mean that the company is operating illegally or immorally. Ultimately, everyone's success depends on their motivation and skills to run a profitable business.
    Apr 17 09:30 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    Herbalife remains innocent until proven guilty.
    Apr 17 09:23 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    sacathanas,

Thank you for that realistic analysis of the article.
    Apr 17 09:21 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    QTR,

You obviously have an interest on the short side w/ 8 negative articles written on HLF just this month. Interesting.
    Apr 17 08:59 AM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Jeremy,

Every stock has 100% downside. However, I don't think that the short case here is justified - it appears to be more noise than anything else.
    Apr 17 08:56 AM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    webkowuite,

I write about many companies, so it's not practical to own all of them individually. Most of my money is in a diverse set of mutual funds via dollar cost averaging.
    Apr 17 08:53 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    kiwikeith,

Skystar is probably more interested in putting the money into growing the business right now, but they'll probably have the chance to do buybacks in the future.
    Apr 16 07:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    total relax,

Let me clarify for you. I do get compensation from SA for writing articles, and I also enjoy writing and I love the stock market. However, the companies that I write about do not pay me - I think that's where you misunderstood the concept. So, I get paid for writing about the stock market, which I enjoy as much as playing golf, except w/ golf I would be paying out money instead of earning it. So, it does add up.
    Apr 16 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment