David Zanoni

View David Zanoni's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    Actually, I don't know if you are looking at the correct chart. When I pull up a 10 year chart of T, I see that the stock was trading in the $30s in 2002, it then fell around 20 for a couple of years, then went to $40 around the five year point and now it's back in the $30s. This entire time, the company has raised dividends, so capital preservation was preserved and above average dividends were paid. You must have a distorted view.
    May 25 07:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Xerox Make A Comeback? [View article]
    There's usually a story that goes along with the graphs. The consistent earnings growers have consistent stock growth over time. I always look at fundamentals, but I also present a graph because it is a visual that paints a picture of the fundamentals.
    May 24 08:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Xerox Make A Comeback? [View article]
    It's above average earnings growth that I'm looking for. That's what drives stocks higher than the S&P 500. Unfortunately, XRX grows earnings at below average levels, therefore the stock will remain lackluster. There are many other consistent stocks out there that I would prefer to invest in. I like companies that provide a CAGR of about 15% (dividends plus earnings growth).
    May 24 08:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    I have to answer this somewhat frequently. I write multiple articles per week - almost everyday. I would have to be a multi-millionaire to own everything that I'm bullish on. There are many great above average stocks out there, I don't feel like I need to own all of them.
    May 23 07:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Turn Coca Cola Into An Investment Machine [View article]
    310,

We're only looking out 1 month for the stock to remain below $75. You could also pick a higher strike price if you wish. After June expiration, you look at selling a different out of the money call for the next available month. The market is still on shaky ground right now with European debt fears.
    May 23 07:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Xerox Make A Comeback? [View article]
    Hi Rick,

That's a great analysis. I just think you have to view XRX as somewhat of a spec play because of the company's spotty track record. Just look at a stock chart from 1980 to present for IBM, KO, MCD, PG, etc. and you'll see consistent growth, with XRX you see it fall off a cliff after 2000.
    May 23 07:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Xerox Make A Comeback? [View article]
    I'm sorry but I don't know any person or business that is not interested in finding new ways of saving money. It doesn't matter if that involves reducing paper, printers, etc. - the important thing is improving the bottom line. Saving money might be an old play, but so is Les Miserable and people still love to go to see it. Old plays, if they're good will always remain in style.
    May 23 07:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    Globalx - excellent answer - it's not where the company was, it's where it's going.

wb: I love the put sell idea.
    May 22 06:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Overvalued Is Facebook Stock? [View article]
    Ok dreamweavers, FB lost 10% today, so the selling begins...
    May 21 07:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    9.59 is confirmed. It may actually be 9.5876, but they rounded up.
    May 21 07:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    The company was mentioned in the DRIP section on the AT&T website, so I thought it would be useful information for potential investors.
    May 21 07:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    Sure, that's a great alternative - but many investors may prefer the automatic nature of the drip.
    May 21 07:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Invest And Grow Rich With AT&T [View article]
    48 is the trailing PE - that was due to poor performance in the past few years. 13 is the forward PE. Also, the fact that the stock is trading at only 1.89 times book value per share is what makes it undervalued.
    May 21 07:23 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Overvalued Is Facebook Stock? [View article]
    Smart move to lock-in your profits.
    May 20 08:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Overvalued Is Facebook Stock? [View article]
    Rosado,

On what basis do you consider FB under valued? Certainly not by PE, PEG, and Price to Book ratios.
    May 20 08:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment