David Zanoni

View David Zanoni's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Biotechs Ramping Up On China's Avian Flu Outbreak [View article]
    I see that Morningstar is showing a 6.93% distribution rate for HQL.
    Apr 8, 2013. 07:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotechs Ramping Up On China's Avian Flu Outbreak [View article]
    musherga,

Thank you for bringing up Sarepta and its antiviral efforts. I know that the company is mostly known for its development of eteplirsen for MD.
    Apr 8, 2013. 07:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotechs Ramping Up On China's Avian Flu Outbreak [View article]
    zz,

Yes, we realize that the stock prices will probably fall again after the outbreak news dies down. That's what happened with the Swine Flu a few years ago. It could set-up a nice short play.
    Apr 8, 2013. 06:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotechs Ramping Up On China's Avian Flu Outbreak [View article]
    Healthcare Specialist,

Thank you for adding Inovio Pharma (INO) to the discussion. It looks like another promising company.
    Apr 8, 2013. 06:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotechs Ramping Up On China's Avian Flu Outbreak [View article]
    Thank you, Michael.

I appreciate your additions to the article. The company definitely has some potential.
    Apr 8, 2013. 06:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: Positioned Well For The Long Term [View article]
    MexCom,

Thank you for adding the litigation issue. That is one of the factors holding back the stock, although not the only one IMHO.
    Apr 2, 2013. 06:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Bank Of America: Positioned Well For The Long Term [View article]
    dneedle1,

The risk of rising interest rates is listed directly in the annual report. So, I guess there are two sides to the story.
    Apr 2, 2013. 06:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Mills: Our Basic Need To Eat Creates A Steady Dividend Investment [View article]
    hawkeyec,

That's interesting that you mentioned Facebook. I think that we have a need to connect with other people which is further up on Maslow's hierarchy of needs than the basic need to eat - but I do think that need is there. The question is how long will Facebook be the medium to fill that need.
    Mar 30, 2013. 09:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I was impressed with the new product, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch. After already being a fan of the Cinnamon variety, I couldn't resist. GIS does a good job of improving or expanding on existing products. Cheerios is another example, where many different varieties have been created based on the foundation of round oat based cereal.
    Mar 29, 2013. 07:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Be here now,

Yes, that was quite a run-up this year. I'm wondering if we'll have the typical 'sell in May and go away' this year. It would probably just take some more negative news from Europe to trigger.
    Mar 29, 2013. 07:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook: Sunrise, Sunset [View article]
    Yes, I think that the low 20s would be a solid entry point.
    Mar 27, 2013. 04:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Cancer Biotechs With Upcoming FDA Approval Decisions In 2013 [View article]
    speedy12,

Thank you - I'll have that clarified.
    Mar 23, 2013. 05:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Cancer Biotechs With Upcoming FDA Approval Decisions In 2013 [View article]
    Johndrew,

I'm happy to see that you have your eye on the long-term. That's the best way to do it.
    Mar 23, 2013. 09:51 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Energy Transfer Partners: What Are The Risks To The 7.6% Yield? [View article]
    arbtrdr,

I didn't put down MLPs - I merely explained some of the risks associated with ETP. This risk is also included on the 10-K filing. I'm not saying that it is likely to happen, but the risk is there.
    Mar 19, 2013. 05:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    woppenhe,

The phrase 'partner interests' was taken directly from ETP's 10-K filing.
    Mar 19, 2013. 05:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment