David Zanoni

View David Zanoni's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Netflix Stock Has Peaked [View article]
    jgarant,

Why would I own NFLX, based on the article that I just wrote? I don't want any shares at this point.
    Jun 26, 2015. 09:23 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Stock Has Peaked [View article]
    Gary J,

Yes, but valuation matters over the long-term. So, if the subscriber growth is not yielding free cash flow over the long-term, then the stock will be under pressure.
    Jun 26, 2015. 09:19 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rite Aid Can Be Trusted To Generate Strong Financial Numbers Going Forward [View article]
    I am kind of intrigued by RAD. However, I am concerned by the company's negative Return on Equity and high price to book ratio. Does anyone have any insight on how these metrics may improve?
    Jun 26, 2015. 09:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Actinium Pharmaceuticals: Perfect Storm For A Falling Share Price [View article]
    I am intrigued by the science that the company is working on. Perhaps I will be bullish on the company in the future. However, it will take at least a couple years to get an FDA approval. It could take longer than what the company anticipates. Getting to a point of profitability is likely to take even longer. Frankly, I see more negative catalysts over the next couple of years rather than positive ones.
    Jun 26, 2015. 07:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Netflix Stock Has Peaked [View article]
    Gary J,

So you consider increasing competition, declining ROE, negative free cash flow, a large institutional investor selling, and a bubble-level valuation as 'not much'? It's time to re-evaluate your position.
    Jun 26, 2015. 06:24 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    User 32439035,

I discovered ATNM in a small-cap stock report - this prompted me to do the research. I did the research on my own without anyone else asking me, so no I don't feel used. I have over 1200 followers and feel that the analysis represents the best advice for them. Although, there are not many supporters on this thread, I have been getting multiple direct messages from those who support my thesis.
    Jun 26, 2015. 08:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    User 32439035,

Thank you for the question. I found ATNM hyped in an email list style service that has a poor track record. This prompted me to do the research on the company.

Nobody else approached me to write the article. I'm going with my own analysis, so no I don't have any regrets on writing the article.
    Jun 26, 2015. 08:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    jsiebel720,

Although I focus on profitable companies with positive cash flow, I also understand small biotechs. I've written a PRO article on Dyax back in March 2014 when the stock was trading at $10 - it is now trading at $26.

As far as betting on management - I will not get behind a company that says that they have enough money to run operations through the year and then do a new share offering 2 months later. That is a red flag.
    Jun 25, 2015. 02:31 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    One of the primary takeaways for readers is the fact that the company stated that they had enough money to run the business for the remainder of the year, but then did another share offering 2 months later. Either the company doesn't understand how much they need for their operations or they are not being candid with investors.
    Jun 25, 2015. 09:17 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    crichardt13,

Well, hopefully the other 1% will profit from my article over the next couple of years. My investing style is to invest in companies that generate and grow free cash flow and I'll stick by that. You can look up my track record on tipranks.com.
    I realize that all who own the stock will criticize any negative article. I will not be wrong because of your opinion, I will be right based on the facts that I presented.
    Jun 25, 2015. 09:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Erjune,

This is not one-sided. I stated that ATNM may be a positive investment in the future. I also explained the benefits of Iomab-B and Actimab-A. I am just trying to give the most realistic scenario for the next few years. I don't mind the criticism as I understand there are those who are bullish on the company for the long-term. Good Luck.
    Jun 24, 2015. 04:56 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    JoeNatural,

I tell it like it is - Actinium is years away from producing positive cash flow. The stock is speculative at this point. Yes, it can have promise in the future, but personally, I think it is too early to jump into. So, yes I would prefer GILD or AMGN.
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    JoeNatural,

I expect such reactions to those who are bullish on the stock. However, I stand by my article and my thesis. The company needs to raise capital on a regular basis to continue operations and it did just that for the past 2 years. This dilutes the shares and lowers the value of the stock for shareholders. This will continue to happen until the company gets an FDA approval, which is a few years away. Until then, the company earns zero revenue. Furthermore, I don't see any positive catalysts until more results come from the Phase III trial, which is only about to begin.

The article is not considered a PRO article - all of my articles have a 24-hour embargo.
    Jun 24, 2015. 03:00 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Facebook's Stock Price Is Moving Higher And Here's Why [View article]
    FB has proven to successfully monetize the website bearing its name. I think that the company will continue its success by monetizing WA, Oculus, etc. The monetization of these businesses will drive future growth. The company generates plenty of free cash flow, which is positive for shareholders over the long term.
    Jun 23, 2015. 09:20 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Taylor Swift > Apple [View article]
    I find it interesting how quickly Apple responded to Taylor Swift's stance. The news did bring more awareness for Apple's music service, which is another new source of revenue for the company. The price of the service is reasonable, so it should be positive for Apple.
    Jun 23, 2015. 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment