David Zanoni

View David Zanoni's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Newell Rubbermaid: New Game Plan To Stimulate Growth [View article]
    I would be surprised if their plan made a significant difference in revenue and earnings growth. I doubt that the plan will allow the company to perform better than average over the long-term.
    May 31 04:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Where Banco Santander Is Experiencing Growth And Where It Is Lagging [View article]
    Bikerguy,

Thank you for adding that valuable information regarding the tax implications.
    May 25 08:18 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How Articles Can Affect The Share Prices Of Stocks Like Sirius XM And Capstone Turbine [View article]
    Ultimately, the readers analyze the information in the articles and the comments section and make the most informed decision based on that info. The concept of crowd sourcing is taking the consensus from the community, which provides a diverse set of viewpoints from a diverse set of investors. A great community has formed here on SA, which influences investor's decisions. It's great to be a part of that.
    May 21 08:29 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Look At What's Happening To Apple's Gross Margin Now [View article]
    If Beats was a publicly traded company, I would have included a note about it in the article. The margins must be high, but I didn't want to speculate on exactly how high. I didn't see any concrete figures for the actual Beats margin.
    May 16 07:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Look At What's Happening To Apple's Gross Margin Now [View article]
    littup,

Who said that that Apple's gross margin is in a downward trend? I said that the GM is in a new uptrend and the chart supports that. (3rd paragraph)
    May 16 03:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Look At What's Happening To Apple's Gross Margin Now [View article]
    Glenway,

I like your forward thinking perspective on technology. It gets us thinking about what could be coming next.
    May 16 08:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Medbox: Did The Recent Sell-Off Make This Medical Marijuana Stock A Buy? [View article]
    William T,

I should have said, MDBX sells and services dispensary machines. Thank you for pointing that out, I'll have that changed.

AVTC does look interesting at first glance - I would need more info to have a solid opinion on it.
    May 13 07:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Maybe it was just pot luck.
    May 12 08:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    belgium,

That's true, but the large drop was also a result of the high valuation as a starting point. The more overvalued a stock is, the harder it falls on bad news.
    May 12 07:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Griffon: How Will Valuation And Subsidiary Performance Affect The Stock? [View article]
    Kimer62,

The cost savings will be realized in 2014 & 2015, significantly affecting the bottom line, so I think my call is reasonable.
    May 11 03:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sonic Automotive: New Strategies Could Foster Significant Future Growth [View article]
    HSP15,

Great points. We'll have to see if Sonic's new sales strategy catalyzes a higher share price.
    Apr 30 09:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • High Volatility Creates Trading Opportunities For Marijuana Stock, Growlife [View article]
    Are the bulls still bullish on PHOT? My downside target was surpassed.
    Apr 28 07:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian Energy Services: Strong Player In The Oil Sands And Growing In The U.S. [View article]
    River18,

I'm glad you enjoyed the article and are benefiting from CESDF.
    Apr 24 08:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    Yes, I do feel sorry for anyone who lost significant amounts of money while trying to unsuccessfully to get their business off the ground. However, the company does provide the statistics of how many are successful & what their earnings range is. Anyone who wants to start and run a business needs to due their due diligence. I tried various sales-type jobs in the past and was unsuccessful, but I'm not blaming anyone except myself for my lack of sales skills.
    Apr 19 12:22 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Herbalife: Time To Look At The Long Side Again [View article]
    Most large companies have to deal with lawsuits on a regular basis, but that doesn't mean that the entire company is running an illegal operation.
    Apr 18 03:28 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment