I am a student of the markets. I believe in a very conservative, dividend growth portfolio with tobacco stocks, pipelines, REITs and railways. I believe that that only certain sectors should be invested in in a dividend growth portfolio to satisfy the number 1 rule of investing : "Do not lose money"
- Description: Doctoral student. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Tactical Flashlights North America's foremost provider of tactical flashlights. Rated number 1 in customer service.
Currently, there are no book details for Davin Flynn.
Latest Comments more »
- DIS is a decent core. AAPL ... on The 'Retire Young' Portfolio: This Entertainmen...
- This stock is pretty much m... on Philip Morris: Another Pullback Is Coming
- People thought the same at ... on 4 Industrials With Potential To Reach 20% Yield...
- John: "Batteries are c... on Why Batteries Are Too Valuable To Waste On Sola...
- graphene is not just a bind... on Why Batteries Are Too Valuable To Waste On Sola...