This user currently has no profile.
I believe in dividend growth, but as a young investor take a higher-risk approach and do not focus on the blue-chips. I like dividend payers that are small and rapidly growing, in market sectors that have distinct durable competitive advantages. I do not consider myself an acolyte of any guru, however I believe in learning from everyone who has had great market performance in recent history.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- This article is the LOL of ... on Tesla: The Short Of The Decade?
- Are you willing to have the... on The Tesla Fear Mongering Must Stop
- resultant headline :TSLA sp... on The Tesla Fear Mongering Must Stop
- You have to be extremely &q... on The Tesla Fear Mongering Must Stop
- The pushkin square MCD in m... on 3 Reasons Why McDonald's Is A McSell
Latest comments on Davin Research's Articles