This user currently has no profile.
I believe in dividend growth, but as a young investor take a higher-risk approach and do not focus on the blue-chips. I like dividend payers that are small and rapidly growing, in market sectors that have distinct durable competitive advantages. I do not consider myself an acolyte of any guru, however I believe in learning from everyone who has had great market performance in recent history.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Tactical Flashlights North America's foremost provider of tactical flashlights. Rated number 1 in customer service.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Problem is timing the botto... on From Russia With Love: Russian Ruble And Stocks...
- Why on earth do they think ... on Canada sets grain shipment minimums for railway...
- I liked this article and ag... on The $1 Million Perpetual Income Portfolio
- Putin only wants Crimea, an... on From Russia With Love: Russian Ruble And Stocks...
- Are you including tax colle... on The Long-Term Durable Competitive Advantage Of ...
Latest comments on Davin Research's Articles