- Peak Platinum In Real-Time, Implications For Physical Platinum ETF (PPLT)
- Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns For Platinum Futures Vs. ETF
- Current Platinum Prices And Miner Economics
- Platinum-Gold Spread, A Free Option On Geopolitical and Resource Volatility
- Physical Platinum Shares ETF: Defensively Preserving Capital
I am a retired stockbroker. I can be contacted at email@example.com My educational background includes a B.S. and MBA from the University of Illinois.
- Description: Licensed securities broker. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings
Currently, there are no blog details for Davis Waldo.
Currently, there are no book details for Davis Waldo.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
(PPLT) see NYMEX Pt inventories. They are down from 2621 receipts (50 Toz. ea) on 9/30 to 2206 currently. So only 5.5% of total O.I. Nov 5, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Not to worry, Greece didn't... on Failed Projections Or Just Another Government L...
- It is very simple, the supp... on Platinum Much More Bullish Than Gold As ETF Buy...
- It looks to me like the maj... on Short Note On The Rupee's Slide
- http://bit.ly/12sEzMzAbsa C... on Is It Time To Buy Platinum? Part 2
- great charts on Is It Time To Buy Platinum?
Latest comments on Davis's Articles
- David at Imperial ... on Current Platinum Prices And Miner Economics
- David at Imperial ... on Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns F...
- Davis Waldo on Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns F...
- Joelitch on Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns F...
- Davis Waldo on Physical Platinum Shares ETF: Defensively Prese...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »