- Peak Platinum In Real-Time, Implications For Physical Platinum ETF (PPLT)
- Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns For Platinum Futures Vs. ETF
- Current Platinum Prices And Miner Economics
- Platinum-Gold Spread, A Free Option On Geopolitical and Resource Volatility
- Physical Platinum Shares ETF: Defensively Preserving Capital
This user currently has no profile.
I am a retired stockbroker. I can be contacted at email@example.com My educational background includes a B.S. and MBA from the University of Illinois.
- Description: Licensed securities broker. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Retirement savings
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
(PPLT) see NYMEX Pt inventories. They are down from 2621 receipts (50 Toz. ea) on 9/30 to 2206 currently. So only 5.5% of total O.I. Nov 5, 2010
Latest Comments more »
- Not to worry, Greece didn't... on Failed Projections Or Just Another Government L...
- It is very simple, the supp... on Platinum Much More Bullish Than Gold As ETF Buy...
- It looks to me like the maj... on Short Note On The Rupee's Slide
- http://bit.ly/12sEzMzAbsa C... on Is It Time To Buy Platinum? Part 2
- great charts on Is It Time To Buy Platinum?
Latest comments on Davis's Articles
- David at Imperial ... on Current Platinum Prices And Miner Economics
- David at Imperial ... on Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns F...
- Davis Waldo on Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns F...
- lt1948 on Analysis Of Volume And Open Interest Patterns F...
- Davis Waldo on Physical Platinum Shares ETF: Defensively Prese...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »