This user currently has no profile.
Since late 2006, Davy Bui has publicly posted stock picks, research reports and market commentary on his Enlightened American blog, outpacing the market by 9%, 13.5% and 17% in 2007, 2008 and 2009 respectively (http://www.enlightened-american.com/wealth/portfolio.html). Adapting a value-based approach, he evaluates general investment strategies and specific stock recommendations by combining macro-economic themes, fundamental analysis, delegation by emphasizing good management teams and risk mitigation via margin-of-safety requirements. Contact him at this page: http://www.enlightened-american.com/contact.html
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Options, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
The Enlightened American Combining fundamental analysis with the big picture, I use value principles with a macro outlook to filter suitable investments in bonds, stocks, options, ETFs and other investment vehicles.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- After digesting the company... on Investors Overreact To Chesapeake CEO Loan Scandal
- Your own response can't eve... on Chesapeake Response To CEO Loan Scandal Is Lacking
- Aubrey seems to have no und... on Investors Overreact To Chesapeake CEO Loan Scandal
- If the stock plummets to $5... on Investors Overreact To Chesapeake CEO Loan Scandal
- Actually, I do get it as I ... on Investors Overreact To Chesapeake CEO Loan Scandal
Latest comments on Davy's Articles