View Davy Bui's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
Book Review: 'The Dhandho Investor' by Mohnish Pabrai
Apr. 15, 2008 • 2 Comments
- GE Miss: A Sentiment Changer for the Market?
- Raising Chesapeake Energy's Intrinsic Value Estimates
- Barron's Misses the Other Side of the Commodities Story
- Burst Bubble? Commodities' Long-Term Story Remains Intact
Book Review: Bruce Greenwald's Value Investing
Mar. 17, 2008 • Comment!
- Commodities: Bubble or Wall of Worry?
- The Long Case for Minefinders Corp.
- True Wall of Worry Lies in Commodities, Not Equities
- Telecom Corp. of New Zealand: Q2 Update
- Selling Teck Cominco - I've Lost Confidence in Management
- SK Telecom: Competition Hurting Bottom Line
- Devon Energy's Growth Plans Falling Into Place
- SK Telecom: Market Leader On Sale
- The Fed Risks Impotency with Latest Panic Cut
Bonds vs. Equities and the Unsustainable Yield Paradox
Jan. 16, 2008 • Comment!
- Horizon Lines: Free Cash Flow Cow Looks Cheap
- Central Banks Keep Rates Unchanged, Further Pressuring the Fed
- American Capital's Value Continues To Improve Despite Writedowns
- Answering Readers Questions on Gold, Penn West Energy
- Pundits Calling for 10-Year Notes at 2.5%
- The Long Case for Ensco International
- The Government's Subprime 'Bailout' Plan Will Kill the Housing Market
- Going Long Agriculture, Jim Rogers Style
- Penn West Energy Trust: Q3 Results; Merger With Canetic
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation: Non-Stop Drilling
- Teck Cominco Q3 Results Marred by Strong Loonie, Operational Setbacks
- China 3C Group: Shape Up or Ship Out
- Telecom New Zealand: Shelter from the US Dollar
- BDCs Take a Beating
- Emerging Market Trends: What's Next?
- Agnico-Eagle Q3 Results Slump But Expect Resource Upgrades