View as an RSS Feed
View Dayanand Menashi's Articles BY TICKER:
- Excerpts from Warren Buffett's Shareholder Letters, Part 1
- Rising Rupee, Employment Delays Won't Hinder Infosys
- Presidential Life: Case Study of a Small Insurance and Annuity Company
New Acquisitions for Agilysys, Earnings Boost on the Horizon?
on Oct. 2, 2007 • Comment!
- WNS Holdings vs. EXL Services: May the Best Indian BPO Player Win
- Exlservices: A Business Process Outsourcing Company To Watch
- Another Look at Accenture's Market Cap
- A Look at Wipro's Infocrossing Acquisition
Blackbaud, Inc.: Catering to the Non-Profit World
on Sep. 6, 2007 • Comment!
- WNS Holdings: Back Office Powerhouse
- Stewart's Shop of IT Consulting
- Safety Insurance: Strong Player in Massachusetts Auto Insurance Market
- LAN Flying High With Low Fixed Costs
- How Much Longer Will Indian Outsourcers Offer Cost Advantages?
- Perficient: Proficient In IT Consulting
- Is Convergys a Value Play At Current Levels?
- Wipro's Infocrossing Acquisition Could Herald A New Age of Buyouts
- Patni: Hot As Indian Curry
- 50 Checkpoints of Warren Buffett's Carreer
- Analysis of Infosys' Cash Flow Growth
- Wipro Limited Benefiting From Exponential Growth in India's Domestic IT Market
- Infosys' Q1 Results: Gains From Rupee's Strength
- Ralph Lauren's Phenomenal Growth Due To Strong Fundamentals
- Onshore and Offshore Revenues In IT Consulting Companies
- How Do India's Rising Wages Affect Its IT Outsourcing Companies?
- Satyam Gives Maximum Return Compared to Peers
- Which IT Outsourcing Company Gives Maximum Return on Covered Calls?
- The Truth Behind Accenture’s High Return on Equity
- Is Syntel Ready to Become a Tier-1 IT Outsourcing Company?
- Infosys Growing Its Revenues From New Clients
- Patni Computer Systems: High Growth, Low P/E, Limited Shares
- Infosys: The Relationship Between Net Income, Market Cap and Employees