This user currently has no profile.
Dean Popplewell has nearly two decades of experience trading currencies and fixed income instruments. He has a deep understanding of market fundamentals and the impact of global events on capital markets. He is respected among professional traders for his skilled analysis and career history as global head of trading for firms such as Scotia Capital and BMO Nesbitt Burns. Since joining OANDA in 2006, Dean has played an instrumental role in driving awareness of the forex market as an emerging asset class for retail investors, as well as providing expert counsel to a number of internal teams on how to best serve clients and industry stakeholders.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex
OANDA OANDA uses innovative computer and financial technology to provide Internet-based forex trading and currency information services to everyone, from individuals to large corporations, from portfolio managers to financial institutions. OANDA is a market maker and a trusted source for currency data. It has ...More
access to one of the world's largest historical, high frequency, filtered currency databases. OANDA.com—Currency information, tools, and resources for investors, businesses, and travelers. FXTrade—A fair, transparent, low-cost and flexible forex trading platform for traders, investment managers, financial institutions, and corporations. With a free unlimited-use practice platform, APIs for automated trading, and FXManager, a trading interface for multi-client trade execution and reporting. FXGlobalTransfer—A convenient, secure and completely online foreign currency transfer service. Clients can take advantage of the same exchange rates that professional traders receive on major currencies. FXConsulting for Corporations—A professional consulting service to help companies create cost certainty and revenue certainty by managing their exposure to foreign currencies. FXConsulting develops tailored, practical currency hedging solutions utilizing OANDA’s Best Forex Practices framework for large and small companies. Forex Blog—RSS feeds and daily market reports from our resident currency analysts.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Week In FX Europe - Is It Time To Admit Euro Defeat? http://seekingalpha.com/a/18hdj 2 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Good catch - FYI this artic... on Dovish Draghi To Keep ECB Rates On Hold - Now W...
- The loonie outright is guil... on USD/CAD - Loonie Lower As U.S. Unemployment Cla...
- Smoke and Mirrors:How bad i... on It's NFP - Dollar Buyers Beware!
- I am not convinced that the... on Enter Bernanke's Twilight Zone: Dollar Dictates
- Marc and your point being w... on Catching The Falling EUR Knife A Winning Strategy?
Latest comments on Dean's Articles
- James Hanshaw on Week In FX Europe - Is It Time To Admit Euro De...
- Asbytec on Week In FX Europe - Is It Time To Admit Euro De...
- email@example.com on AUD/USD - Steady After Strong Aussie Employment...
- Richard Cox on GBP/USD - Pound Gains After Strong Employment Data
- GamCap LLC on USD/JPY - Steady As U.S. Manufacturing PMI Impr...
Latest Articles on Forex
Week In FX Americas - U.S. And Canada Jobs Data Fri, Mar. 7
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Week In FX Europe - Is It Time To Admit Euro Defeat?
- Week In FX Asia - Jawboning From Royal Bank Of Australia Not Helping Yet
- Week In FX Americas - U.S. And Canada Jobs Data
- USD/JPY - Dollar Keeps Rolling, Ahead Of Unemployment Claims
- British Pound / U.S. Dollar - Firm As Bank Of England Holds Course