This user currently has no profile.
Dean Popplewell has nearly two decades of experience trading currencies and fixed income instruments. He has a deep understanding of market fundamentals and the impact of global events on capital markets. He is respected among professional traders for his skilled analysis and career history as global head of trading for firms such as Scotia Capital and BMO Nesbitt Burns. Since joining OANDA in 2006, Dean has played an instrumental role in driving awareness of the forex market as an emerging asset class for retail investors, as well as providing expert counsel to a number of internal teams on how to best serve clients and industry stakeholders.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex
OANDA OANDA uses innovative computer and financial technology to provide Internet-based forex trading and currency information services to everyone, from individuals to large corporations, from portfolio managers to financial institutions. OANDA is a market maker and a trusted source for currency data. It has ...More
access to one of the world's largest historical, high frequency, filtered currency databases. OANDA.com—Currency information, tools, and resources for investors, businesses, and travelers. FXTrade—A fair, transparent, low-cost and flexible forex trading platform for traders, investment managers, financial institutions, and corporations. With a free unlimited-use practice platform, APIs for automated trading, and FXManager, a trading interface for multi-client trade execution and reporting. FXGlobalTransfer—A convenient, secure and completely online foreign currency transfer service. Clients can take advantage of the same exchange rates that professional traders receive on major currencies. FXConsulting for Corporations—A professional consulting service to help companies create cost certainty and revenue certainty by managing their exposure to foreign currencies. FXConsulting develops tailored, practical currency hedging solutions utilizing OANDA’s Best Forex Practices framework for large and small companies. Forex Blog—RSS feeds and daily market reports from our resident currency analysts.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
EUR Bull Blinded By Flash Numbers http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ltuj about 13 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
- The demand for both yield a... on EUR Funding Helps Kiwi Sentiment
- Socialism is normally the E... on EUR Bent But Not Broken
- Good catch - FYI this artic... on Dovish Draghi To Keep ECB Rates On Hold - Now W...
- The loonie outright is guil... on USD/CAD - Loonie Lower As U.S. Unemployment Cla...
- Smoke and Mirrors:How bad i... on It's NFP - Dollar Buyers Beware!
Latest comments on Dean Popplewell's Articles
- jj1937 on Will FOMC Minutes Stray From The Beaten Path?
- jyard01 on European Growth Faces External And Internal Bat...
- jj1937 on European Growth Faces External And Internal Bat...
- jj1937 on Dollar Overextended - Faces Event Risks This Week
- roger salucco on Dollar Overextended - Faces Event Risks This Week
Latest Articles on Forex
EUR Bull Blinded By Flash Numbers Today, 7:53 AM
Will FOMC Minutes Stray From The Beaten Path? Yesterday, 7:18 AM
GBP/USD - Pound Choppy Ahead Of Inflation Data Mon, Nov. 17
European Growth Faces External And Internal Battles Thu, Nov. 13
U.S. Dollar Ducks And Dives For Respect Thu, Nov. 13