I am a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder with over 10 years of financial and accounting experience located in Stamford, CT. I gained my work experience by working for two mutual funds and a big four and a local accounting firms. I started my professional career at Grant & Simmons, CPAs, followed by brief work at the Connecticut Venture Group and interned for a few years at PricewaterhouseCoopers tax department before my tenure in the investing industry. I am a member of the CFA Institute and in my free time I spend time with my wife and two boys, stay current on news, and occasionally contribute articles on the internet.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there are no book details for Delian Naydenov.
Latest Comments more »
- I just re-read this article... on A Couple Of Comments On JPMorgan's Downgrade
- I think long-term Amazon is... on A Couple Of Comments On JPMorgan's Downgrade
- I think Nintendo is still a... on Setting An Investment Strategy For 2013 With Th...
- Nice article. I have a gut ... on Italy Borrows High To Lend Low: The Fallacy Of ...
Latest comments on Delian's Articles