View as an RSS Feed
The Mid-Term Bust-Boom Pattern
- The mid-term bust risk is significant, dangerous and unforeseeable.
- Current market valuations are certainly high enough to make investors very nervous and trigger-happy.
- Betting on the bust carries much better odds than betting on the subsequent boom.
- Hard Patch Coming?
- Is U.S. Housing A House Of Cards?
Profit Margins Mean-Reverting? Maybe Not.
Jun. 12, 2013 • 1 Comment
- Market Outlook: The Slow Riser
- Housing Stocks: Buy Low, Sell High
- The Coming Income Cliff
- The Shiller P/E: Alas, A Useless Friend
- U.S. Employment: No Clear Upturn Yet
- What If The Fed Has It All Wrong?
Aug. 27, 2012 • 1 Comment
- Betting On Bankers?
- Bottom Fishing? But Where's The Bottom?
- Equities: Yellow Flag Waved High
- North American Banks Rankings: January 2012
- Savings Rate Decline Is No Mystery: Americans Are Simply Broke
- The Great Earnings Yield Divergence Explained
- No Such Thing as Too Much Doom and Gloom
Equities: Time to Go Fishing
Jun. 14, 2011 • Comment!
- SPY: Don't Buy the Dips
- Ranking North American Banks: U.S. Banks Still Undervalued
U.S. Equities: 9% Upside to Fair Value, Caution Remains
May. 18, 2011 • Comment!
- April Peak for U.S. Equities?
- Market Outlook: Beware of Groundhogs
- After Two Great Years, What Is in Store for Equities?
- More Signs of Weakness, Inflation in China's Economy
- As Company Margins Get Squeezed, Will Earnings per Share Follow?
Philly Fed Survey Shows Strength, Inflation Trends
Feb. 23, 2011 • 1 Comment
China's Inflation Fight Threatens Economy
Feb. 16, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Corporate America Cashing In With Cash
- North American and European Bank Rankings - November 2010
- Why Gold's Going Up, Mania or Not