View as an RSS Feed
View Dennis Byron's Articles BY TICKER:
- No Investment Opportunity in Cloud Computing
Enterprise Software Is Alive and Well
on Dec 22, 2010 • 2 Comments
- 'Death of the PC' Is Premature Prediction
- Like Oracle Said, Sun Acquisition Was All About Java
- SAP Needs Some Shai Agassi-Style Global Thinking Now
- SAP: Pay Oracle and Get Out of Dodge
- Red Hat Is Last Man Standing in Open Source Market
- Is Red Hat Just Like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce and SAP?
- Software Top 100 Ranking Shows Market Dynamics
- The End of 'Software and Services' at Microsoft
- Who's on Board at HP: Much Ado About Nothing
- Obamacare: And the IT Winner Is ... Dell / Perot / Texas?
- SaaS Just a Sliver of a Splinter of IT Spend
- Enterprise Software, Cloud, SaaS and Open Source: Not Separate Markets
- Gartner Predicts 2010 Enterprise Software Revenue
- Follow the Money to Find ERP Leaders
- Intel Acquisition of McAfee Not So Puzzling
- Expect HP Revenue Miss, Improved Profits From Hurd Scandal
- Beware the Internet: 'Dow Jones Sues Oracle' Over GSA List
- Enterprise Software: Don't Believe Everything You Read II
- Don't Compare Microsoft to Apple and Google
- Enterprise Software: Don't Believe Everything You Read
- Dog Bites Man: EMC Acquires Greenplum
- Microsoft: NYT Article Misleads Investors
- Oracle: Bellringer, Not Bellwether
- Infor Chooses Microsoft: Battling IBM... and Battling Microsoft
- Forbes Releases Cloudy View of Cloud Computing
- Progress Software: Makes Cuts, Drops Its General Motors Dream
- Why Would Icahn Care About an ERP Company?
- Why Is IBM Getting Back Into EDI?
- Will Salesforce.com Just Quietly Pay Microsoft?
- Microsoft Jumps in Consumer Satisfaction