Dividends & Income
To screen ETFs by asset class, performance, yield and more, check out the
Author Following Options:
Follow this author
See their articles on your Seeking Alpha homepage and in your feed.
Real-time alerts on this author
Get their new articles emailed to you as they are published.
Daily digest on all my authors
Get all your favorite authors’ new articles emailed to you in one daily digest.
View Dennis Byron's Comments
CIOs See Increased IT Spending Overall
You can't take such statistics in a vacuum but if you could, this has some interesting data points in it:
-- IT spending growth to dive 50% this year (leading quant houses said IT spending grew 6-7% in 2007 so 2.3% could mean trouble)
-- 60% of CIOs to install Windows between 2008-2010 (huge win for Microsoft; if 40% are not going to install that leaves 60% of a very large number)
-- Virtualization market is totally saturated (that's a huge loss for Microsoft which has just put a lot of investment into upgrading Windows Server to support virtualization and not to good for EMC/VmWare either); this survey says there is no one left that needs it)
Aug 5, 2008. 06:31 AM
Link to Comment
More on DELL by Dennis Byron
Xignite quote data
© 2015 Seeking Alpha