View Derastone's Articles BY TICKER:
Waste Connections: Turning Trash Into Cash
- Further acquisitions in Alabama and in North Dakota will provide additional building blocks to increase activity in E&P division, leading to further long-term margin expansion.
- WCN could trade at $53 (+20% upside) within the next 12 months.
- Trading multiples spreads (P/E and EV/EBITDA) between WCN and its main competitors WM and RSG will expand during the year given differing EPS growth prospects.
- We expect the resumption of the share-repurchase program once WCN’s Net Debt / EBITDA ratio dips below the 2.3x-2.1x band (currently at 2.7x).
Why Cheap Energy Is Benefiting Hillenbrand
- We expect a revaluation of the multiple as the order backlog increases throughout FY 2015.
- With structural lower input prices, polyolefin industries are expanding capacity in the US and this will drive demand for Hillenbrand's Coperion products.
- Batesville's revenues could increase once deaths in the US grow quicker than cremations.
- The Company is currently undervalued by 15% to 18%.
- 1994: Is It Bond Market Deja Vu All Over Again?
- Allergan: Is It Still Overvalued?
- Why I Sold Allergan
- Hillenbrand: Trying To Avoid Death
- Teavana: The Next Starbucks?
- Priceline And Expedia Should Be Fearful Of Google's Travel Plans
- CF Industries: Here's A Beanstalk That's Going To Sprout
Europe: Masters Of Kicking The Can Down The Road
Nov. 2, 2011 • 5 Comments
- Coach: Great Company But May Be Overly Expensive
Q1 Review and Commentary and a Look Ahead for Markets
Apr. 28, 2011 • Comment!
- Priceline Investment Review
- SVB Financial Is Worth Watching as It Rides the Technology Cycle
- Small but Growing: Church & Dwight Could Be the Next Procter & Gamble
- Bank of America Under Suspicion by the Fed
- Implications of AT&T and T-Mobile USA Merger
- Improving Fundamentals, Robust Earnings Upside: Expecting Fluor to Outperform
- Kellogg's Turnaround Opportunity
- Becton, Dickinson & Co. Buy Opportunity
- The Implications of Higher Oil Prices
- Amazon: King of the Cloud?
- Amazon vs. Netflix: The Battle for Content Has Begun
- LogMeIn Update From Q4 Earnings Call
- Waste Connections: Finding Treasure in the Trash
- LogMeIn: How Investors Can Take Advantage of the Cloud
- The Latin American Prince of Beer
- What Happens if China Is Labeled a Currency Manipulator?
- Market Uncertainty Is Holding Us Back
- Priceline.com: Fairly Valued?
- Netflix: Defying the Laws of Gravity
- Can Church & Dwight Take the Pressure on Margins and Sales?