View as an RSS Feed
View Derek Lowe's Articles BY TICKER:
ABBV, ABT, ACOR, AFFY, ALNY, AMGN, ARIA, ARNA, ASTX, AVEO, AZN, BIIB, BMS, BTIM, CEPH, CNCE, CPRX, DNDN, ELN, ESALY, EXEL, GALE, GE, GNBT, GNVC, GS, GSK, ITMN, JNJ, KVPBQ, LLY, MDVN, MEDX, MNKD, MRK, MTXX, MYGN, NTMD, NVO, NVS, OSIR, OSUKF, PFE, PTCT, RBXLF, RBXZF, RDEA, REGN, RHHBY, RNN, RUK, SEPR, SGP, SHPG, SNSS, SNY, SQNM, SVNTQ, TKPHF, TRGT, VNDA, VSTM, WYE
- Another Look at Pfizer's Recent Moves
- Pfizer's New Look
- The Real Price of Big Pharma's Huge Fines
- J&J's New Acquisition Strategy Makes Sense
8 Red Flags of New Biotechs
Oct. 22, 2009 • Comment!
- Pfizer's People Aren't to Blame
- Pfizer: What It Will Look Like a Year from Now
- Which Pfizer / Wyeth Sites Will Shut Down?
- Big Pharma's Future Death Spiral?
- Eli Lilly Braces for Reorganization Moves
- Pfizer Whistle-Blowing: The How and Why
- Sepracor's Suitor Is Hard to Understand
- Justice Department Makes 2.3 Billion Dollar Example of Pfizer's Marketing Practices
- Forest Lab's Hard Sell of Anti-Depressant Raises Questions
- Don't Bury Ariad's Patent Yet
- Eli Lilly's Osteoporosis Drug Stopped in Its Tracks
- Animal Rights Activists Take Anti-Novartis Protest Too Far
- Wyeth Should Be More Forthcoming with Authorship Disclosures
Drug Companies vs. R&D?
Aug. 6, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Savient's Nasty Gout Surprise
- Hoping Against Hope for Wyeth / Elan Alzheimer Dug
Drug Industry Spending: R&D vs. Marketing
Jul. 9, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Comes Back from the Dead
- Sanofi-Aventis's 'Voluntary' Staff Departures
- Lilly's Free Compound Screening Will Draw Many Takers
- Elsevier Publicists Go Too Far
- GlaxoSmithKline Thinks It's Turning Things Around
- Is Medarex's Prostate Cancer Drug a Success? Too Early to Tell
- The Bug in Genzyme's Side
- Ariad Pharma: Professors Patent Pathways and Possibly Profit?
- A View from Pfizer's Corner Offices
- Lilly's Alzheimer Drug Lawsuits Just Got Messier