View Derek Lowe's Articles BY TICKER:
ABBV, ABT, ACOR, ACT, AFFY, ALNY, AMGN, ARIA, ARNA, ASTX, AVEO, AZN, BIIB, BIND, BMS, BTIM, CBSTZ, CEPH, CNCE, CPRX, DNDN, ELN, ESALY, EXEL, GALE, GE, GNBT, GNVC, GS, GSK, ITMN, JNJ, KVPBQ, LLY, MDVN, MEDX, MNKD, MRK, MTXX, MYGN, NTMD, NVO, NVS, NWBO, OSIR, OSUKF, PFE, PTCT, RBXLF, RBXZF, RDEA, REGN, RHHBY, RNN, RTRX, RUK, SEPR, SGP, SHPG, SNSS, SNY, SQNM, SVNTQ, TKPHF, TRGT, VNDA, VSTM, WYE
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Has Goldman Sachs' Drug-Funding Idea Been Shelved Already?
- Merck and Elsevier Cross the Line in Joint Medical 'Journal'
- Dendreon Investors Learn a Hard Lesson in Stop-Loss Orders
Swine Flu: Don't Hit the Bunkers Just Yet
Apr. 27, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Is Roche Already Transforming Genentech's 'Culture'?
- Dendreon: The Best Revenge
- Ariad's 'Patent' Is Finally, Officially Dead
- Pfizer's New Structure: Has The Company Learned From Past Merger Mistakes?
- Should a Scientist Run Your Drug Company?
- Why Is Biogen Idec on the Rise?
- Arena's Obesity Drug Not Likely to Make It
- Lilly's Schizophrenia Drugs Both Disappoint
- Merck Layoffs: From Rumor to Reality
- AstraZeneca: Another Case of How Big Pharma Shouldn't Handle Clinical Data
- Takeda Forced to Surrender DPP-IV Drug Market to Merck
- Roche / Genentech Is a Done Deal
- J&J's Reaction to Merck / SGP Likely to Come Soon
- Merck and the SEC: No Joke
- Merck / Schering-Plough Deal Makes Sense Up to a Point
- Ranbaxy in Trouble on Falsified Results
- Does Roche Really Pose a Threat to Genentech's Culture?
- Roche's Race for Genentech is On
- How Long Will Roche Wait for Genentech?
- Viropharma's Antiviral Bombs: Here We Go Again
- GlaxoSmithKline: More Cuts and No Guidance
- Less Than Heartening News from Biotech: Deals and Layoffs
- Is Roche Going Hostile over Genentech?
- R&D Costs of the Pfizer / Wyeth Deal
- Pfizer / Wyeth Deal Will Be Costly No Matter What
- Will Pfizer Go About the Wyeth Deal Differently This Time?
- Pfizer/Wyeth in Talks: No Surprise, But No Joy Either
- NitroMed Courted