View as an RSS Feed
View Derek Lowe's Articles BY TICKER:
ABBV, ABT, ACOR, AFFY, ALNY, AMGN, ARIA, ARNA, ASTX, AVEO, AZN, BIIB, BMS, BTIM, CEPH, CPRX, DNDN, ELN, ESALY, EXEL, GALE, GE, GNBT, GNVC, GS, GSK, ITMN, JNJ, KVPBQ, LLY, MDVN, MEDX, MNKD, MRK, MTXX, MYGN, NTMD, NVO, NVS, OSIR, OSUKF, PFE, PTCT, RBXLF, RBXZF, RDEA, REGN, RHHBY, RNN, RUK, SEPR, SGP, SNSS, SNY, SQNM, SVNTQ, TKPHF, TRGT, VNDA, VPHM, VSTM, WYE
- Is Roche Going Hostile over Genentech?
- R&D Costs of the Pfizer / Wyeth Deal
- Pfizer / Wyeth Deal Will Be Costly No Matter What
- Will Pfizer Go About the Wyeth Deal Differently This Time?
- Pfizer/Wyeth in Talks: No Surprise, But No Joy Either
- NitroMed Courted
- Perspective on Pfizer Layoffs
- Eli Lilly Pays the Price for Off-Label Promotion
- More on Pfizer's Layoffs
- Why I Pick on Pfizer
- More Biotech Layoffs: Bristol-Myers Squibb, Entremed Feel the Pain
Is There Any Insider Trading Going On in Drug Stocks?
on Dec. 15, 2008 • Comment!
- Who Is the Worst Biotech CEO?
- Pfizer's Restructuring Still Leaves Employees in the Dark
- Goldman Sachs: Brewing a New Drug Research Model?
- Roche Stalling for Time and Money in Genentech Deal
- Will Merck's Atherosclerosis Drug Fare Better Than Pfizer's Did?
- Trial Results Don't Look Good for GlaxoSmithKline's Diabetes Drug
- Nitromed Is Archemix's Back Door onto the Stock Market
- Did Novartis's Research Site Turn Out as Planned?
- Wyeth vs. Conte: Are Big Pharmas Now Liable for Generics?
- AstraZeneca's Cardiovascular Drug: Risks Up, Risks Down
- Not Running Out to Buy Shares in Pfizer
- Pension Fund Thinks Lilly / Imclone Deal Too Cheap
- Wyeth Cuts Back Too: Are New Opportunities Being Created?
- Merck Continues to Thin Out
- Four Thoughts on the Imclone/Lilly Deal
- Merck Buries Taranabant: Farewell Cannabinoid Antagonist Field
- Would a Lilly/Imclone Deal Make Sense?
- Hard Times Hit Biotech
- Pfizer Cuts Back - But Is It Slimming Down for ImClone?
- Predictions on Imclone's Suitors