View as an RSS Feed
View Derek Lowe's Articles BY TICKER:
ABBV, ABT, ACOR, AFFY, ALNY, AMGN, ARIA, ARNA, ASTX, AVEO, AZN, BIIB, BMS, BTIM, CEPH, CPRX, DNDN, ELN, ESALY, EXEL, GALE, GE, GNBT, GNVC, GS, GSK, ITMN, JNJ, KVPBQ, LLY, MDVN, MEDX, MNKD, MRK, MTXX, MYGN, NTMD, NVO, NVS, OSIR, OSUKF, PFE, PTCT, RBXLF, RBXZF, RDEA, REGN, RHHBY, RNN, RUK, SEPR, SGP, SNSS, SNY, SQNM, SVNTQ, TKPHF, TRGT, VNDA, VPHM, VSTM, WYE
- What's Happening at Pfizer Right Now?
- Court Ruling Raises Concerns About Ariad's Conduct and Patents
- Sunesis: Publish or Perish?
- Ranbaxy: Cutting Corners or Falsely Accused?
- Bristol-Meyers Squibb vs. Imclone: Icahn Stirs Up the Pot
- Pfizer Bidding for Bayer Makes No Sense
- Alnylam and RNAi: The Truth Hurts
- Tough Projections for Big Pharmas: Drug Revenues Don't Look Promising
- Would Genentech Be Better Off Left Alone by Roche?
- What's Going On at Roche Palo Alto?
- GlaxoSmithKline Trims Down Oncology Head Count
- Elan, Wyeth's Alzheimer Drug News Doesn't Please Investors
- Vanda's Schizophrenia Drug Goes Down for the Last Time
- Should Genentech Become Part of Roche?
- Merck/Schering-Plough's Heart Drug Couldn't Have Done Worse
- Merck, Lilly and Pfizer Get Behind Enlight
Drug-Discovery Outsourcing Won't Go Away
on Jul. 10, 2008 • 3 Comments
- GlaxoSmithKline Presents Pipeline to Eurocrats for Feedback
- Does All of Pfizer's Bad News Just Have To Be In by Now?
- Pfizer Employees Brace Themselves
- Myriad Genetics: Another Alzheimer's Compound Goes Down
- Glaxosmithkline's Weight-Loss Drug Disappoints as Expected
- Elan, Wyeth Take an Inside-Out Approach to Alzheimer's Vaccine
- GlaxoSmithKline's Cutbacks Should Come as No Surprise
- GlaxoSmithKline Slashes Research Staff
- Merck Prevails in Majority of Vioxx Lawsuits
- Fuji Bids for Toyama: Is Indeed the Trick All in the Conversion of Chemicals?
- Can Takeda (or Roche, or Merck, or...) Afford to Ignore RNAi?
- Schering-Plough Finds an Unlikely Savior
- Merck Scratches Natural Products Program
- Merck, Schering-Plough Waste Money on Ineffective Allergy Drug
- Q & A on Merck's Newest Cardiovascular Drug