This user currently has no profile.
I am the owner of Optionize, a company that looks for innovative ways of using LEAPS (long term options) and providing the tools necessary to take advantage of them. We use options on ETFs to achieve leverage, yield and tail risk protection at low costs while preserving the advantages of diversification. My background is mainly in Economics with a special interest in Macro but I do also hold a CFA charter.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Optionize Optionize is a source of information for LEAPS (long term option) investing and LEAPS portfolio management. All the tools necessary to search out the right option investments as well as keep track of portfolios based on those options to achieve LEAPS based strategies. All the services needed to construct and ...More
maintain a professional option portfolio.
Optionize While I try to stick to the facts throughout the rest of the web site the blog is the "unplugged" piece and is entirely my personal opinion.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Yup, huge difference in per... on Dude, where's my gold ETF rally?
- James, who do you suggest t... on Can The Ongoing U.S. Labor Market Weakness Be T...
- Thanks again for repeating ... on Can The Ongoing U.S. Labor Market Weakness Be T...
- Very interesting graph. Tha... on Jobless Claims Adjusted For The U.S. Labor Force
- Although I would say that t... on The Real Price Of Gold