Derrik Lattig

View Derrik Lattig's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Appreciate your comment - thanks for reading!
    Mar 24 11:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks You Should Consider This Week [View article]
    Yeah, I don't know why I put Wednesday....I'm slacking! Thanks for the catch!
    Mar 24 11:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Stocks You Should Consider This Week [View article]
    ahhh thanks for the catch! You are correct...I'll submit a correction
    Mar 24 11:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Under $5: Five Stocks You Should Consider Right Now [View article]
    You're welcome! Appreciate the comment
    Mar 24 03:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Thanks Joe, appreciate your comment!
    Mar 24 03:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Appreciate your comment, thanks for reading!
    Mar 24 03:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    I completely agree- appreciate your comment!
    Mar 24 12:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Thank you! Really appreciate that comment. I completely agree with you on the premise that nobody knows for certain what is going to happen, but we can merely state our opinion based on statistics and historical evidence.
    Mar 24 09:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    No worries, I was just slightly confused.
    Mar 24 09:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Thank you, appreciate your comment. I googled it, and if you type "define:prevaricator," this is literally what it says: "liar: a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly." It can be used either way
    Mar 24 09:38 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Thank you! Appreciate your comment
    Mar 23 10:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Under $5: Five Stocks You Should Consider Right Now [View article]
    You are correct, I'll submit the correction. Thanks!
    Mar 23 10:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    You're welcome! Appreciate your comment
    Mar 23 02:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Abegaz,

I sincerely appreciate your thoughtful response. I would love to join you in the optimism you possess for the markets future, but honestly, I believe we have had too many wrongdoings in the past that are eventually going to catch up with us. I certainly agree with you about TA; you can never rely on TA alone, but it is a good indicator to keep an eye on. I also concur that the job market is probably the single largest influence on the market, as it affects many other indicators vicariously. (e.g. consumer sentiment, LFPR, etc. ) I will say that I believe there is an imminent correction coming, and likely within the next few months, but I guess it's anyone's best guess. We will see!
    Mar 23 11:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Indicators That The Stock Market Rally Is Over [View article]
    Why are you waiting for a dent in the weekly? Just curious about your rationale for this
    Mar 23 10:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment