This user currently has no profile.
Devin Hobbes is a pseudonym of a graduate philosophy student living in New York City. He has a B.A. in English and Philosophy, an M.A. in philosophy, and a J.D. that he does not use. He was first introduced to the stock market as a 5th grader, participating in NY Newsday's stock market game for elementary school students. Out of thousands of participants, Devin's team, of which he was the captain, finished in 24th place. Devin has been interested in stocks ever since.
- Description: Professional Blogger. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- >No, this is what the be... on Is This What Hyperinflation Looks Like From the...
- A point of clarification. S... on Some Answers and More Questions About Physicall...
- That was fast. Sold at 24.9... on Going to lose some more money
- Then enlighten me. How does... on Does iShares SLV ETF Really Hold Silver?
- >If SLV has the physical... on Does iShares SLV ETF Really Hold Silver?