View as an RSS Feed
PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Medovex - A New IPO With A Very Successful Backer
- Medovex has a product (the DenerVex) that it believes could be the first true long term solution to Facet Joint Syndrome which causes 31% of global chronic back pain.
- On the Medovex Board of Directors is Steve Gorlin who has been involved in founding 4 companies that have a combined value of $11 billion.
- It is very early days for this company but the long-term potential could be significant if DenerVex captures a share of the $12 billion market it is targeting.
Aveda Transportation - A Beneficiary Of The High-Speed Horizontal Treadmill
- The recent dip in oil prices has created a much larger sell-off in the energy sector. This is providing investors who are long term bullish a better opportunity.
- The horizontal drilling revolution that has changed both the oil and natural gas business in North America has decades left to run. Oil and gas service companies will flourish.
- Aveda Transportation is an interesting oil services company that has a very successful businessman running it and a better valuation than its larger peers.
Buy Touchstone Exploration For The Hidden Value Of Its Viking Acreage
- Touchstone Exploration is the extremely underfollowed result of the merger of Petrobank Energy and Touchstone earlier this year.
- Touchstone has added a land position in the Viking oil play which alone may have value equal to the entire current share price.
- The company is debt free and believes it can grow from internally generated cash flow at a rate of 20% per year.
Alvopetro - 1.2 Billion Barrels Of Oil And A Fighting Chance
- The horizontal oil boom that has hit North America has had very little impact internationally.
- Alvopetro is a junior company sitting on 1.2 billion barrels of oil in Brazil near existing infrastructure and workforce.
- Unlike many junior international horizontal "stories" this company has a group behind it with deep horizontal development experience.
High North Resources: Big Leverage To The Duvernay And Montney
- High North Resources is an undiscovered oil and gas company with an outsized land position in emerging Canadian resource plays.
- Management of High North has previously successfully built and sold a junior oil and gas company in the same region of Canada.
- High North's land position is surrounded by a larger competitor which makes High North a natural takeover candidate and provides a value realizing catalyst for shareholders.
Aroway Energy: Minimal Debt, Trading At 2 Times Cash Flow, Significant Growth Potential
- Aroway energy (arwjf) is on off the radar oil producer with hidden value in a new heavy oil development property.
- The company has a very conservative balance sheet and trades at less than 3 times expected april 2014 cash flow.
- The potential catalyst for aroway shares is the conclusion of water disposal drilling at one property and the start of production at another.
- Orca Exploration - A Little Bit Of Hair On The Dog, But Debt Free And Trading At One Time Cash Flow
- Lightstream Resources - Two Options To Eliminate Debt And Potentially Triple Its Share Price
- Bellatrix Joint Ventures Provide Interesting Data Point For Cardium Acreage Valuation
- Why Are Heavyweights Like Apple And Microsoft Partnered With Spherix Incorporated?
- 22nd Century Limited (XXII) - British American Tobacco Deal Validates Huge Potential
- Arcan Resources - A Company Transforming Transaction In The Near Future?
- Athabasca Oil Corp. - A Big Long-Term Option On Innovation And High Oil Prices
- Looking To Make A Profit By The End Of The Week? Trioil Resources Might Be The Way
- Novus Energy Is For Sale - Here Is A Look At What The Sale Price Might Be
- Seven Billion Reasons To Own Bankers Petroleum
- LRAD Corporation - Cash-Rich With A New Shareholder-Focused Board Of Directors
- Alberta Oilsands Inc - A Potential Cash Windfall That Could Change The Company
- Corridor Resources - Limited Downside With 3 Potentially Huge Free Options
- Go Long Novus Energy, Short Raging River
- TriOil Resources - A 50% Dollar With A Near-Term Catalyst
- Kodiak Oil And Gas Valuation Is Double Similar Canadian Producers
- A Recent Deal Makes Tamarack Valley Energy's Undervaluation Readily Apparent
- Whitecap Resources Asset Acquisition Points To Long Run Exploration Being Undervalued
- Bellatrix Joint Venture Points To Widespread Undervaluation Of Cardium Assets
- Daily Fantasy Sports - A High Growth Opportunity, In A Low Growth Economy
- Berry Petroleum Sale Metrics Suggest Penn West Is On Sale
- Legacy Oil And Gas: Oil Reserves At A Discount
- Advantage Oil And Gas - Seems Destined To Be Acquired In The LNG Consolidation Wave
- Athabasca Oil - Transactions Metrics Point To Significant Undervaluation
- At This Valuation, Petrobakken Won't Last Through 2013 As An Independent Company
- Arcan Resources - Let The Takeover Games Begin