Full index of posts »
Did The Market Miss The Fact That One OPEC Member Is Already Significantly (Voluntarily) Cutting Production? http://seekingalpha.com/a/1lln9 Nov 17, 2014
Continental Resources Harold Hamm - Not The First Billionaire Energy CEO To Boldly Remove His Hedges http://seekingalpha.com/a/1lhd3 Nov 14, 2014
Aveda Transportation - A Beneficiary Of The High-Speed Horizontal Treadmill $PHNHF http://seekingalpha.com/a/1labh Nov 13, 2014
- igorsill on Austex Oil Limited - Set To Flourish In The Year Of The Snake I've personally walked the AusTex Snake River f...
- Kerri Cunningham on Corridor Resources - Debt free and sitting on 50 TCF of natural gas Curious as to your thoughts on Corridor Resourc...
- stockgod on Why I Don't Invest in US Listed Chinese Companies Woah man, I get it - but putting RINO and PTR i...
- paul e on Petrobank Q3 - THAI Starting to Look Very Valuable (You get it for free at the current stock price) mr market knows all this and yet very disappoin...
- misalot on Canadian Oil Sands Trust – Long Lived Oil Reserves at a Very Attractive Price My name says it all
- Telemark commences production (3 Comments)
- ARE YOU READY FOR A SHORT SQUEEZE ? – ATP HAS MULTIPLE CATALYSTS TO TRIGGER A BIG ONE (2 Comments)
- Insider buying at Sandridge (2 Comments)
- New ATP Presentation (2 Comments)
- Austex Oil Limited - Set To Flourish In The Year Of The Snake (1 Comment)