DeWayne Reeves

• TradeStation Webinar [View instapost]
    Great question Spike. We are going to teach you our signature trade during the workshop. The trade itself is so simple, we can teach your how to do it in 60 minutes. However, you need our tools to make it work.

"I thought you said no sales pitch?"

That's right. If you're blown away by what you see, we'll loan you our tools for a week. We will also spend some time in the coming week letting you watch us trade real money in real time. You can follow along, use our tools and see if you can do it too.

Use the contact info in the post above if you have any more questions.

Blessings
    DeWayne
    May 2 05:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TradeStation Webinar [View instapost]
    No, this will be a Live Only Event. Please try to make it.
    May 2 04:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hawkish Dove [View article]
    Purple Rain - Hate it when the doves cry.

Great take on a reality that we all need to face up to rather quickly. If anyone by chance, still has a HELOC with a favorable rate tied to Prime, get it locked into something else before it's too late.

Many of you may not be old enough to remember 18% interest on home mortgages. That'll make your dove cry.

Again, great commentary.

DR
    Apr 4 04:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • God Chasers And Emini Traders [View instapost]
    That's the beauty of the American Dream. I can build my version of it in the way that brings me peace and allows me to sleep like a baby. You and everyone else have the exact same opportunity.

America - I love this place.
    Oct 17 01:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P: Eager For QE3? [View article]
    And here it is.................
    Sep 13 08:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Dead Ahead Of The Fed [View article]
    I heard. I'm always the last to hear. I pay big money for that.

D
    Aug 30 01:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weighing The Week Ahead: Expecting Too Much From Jackson Hole? [View article]
    Jeff,
    Nice piece. I quoted you on our blog tonight under Tuesday's post. http://bit.ly/OyUksf You seem to have stirred up quite a bit of controversy here. How about dropping in on our radio show Friday or Monday for 15 minutes? Share your thoughts and stir us up a bit. We're live from 12noon - 2pm Eastern.

If you can make it shoot me an email, give me a call, or post it here.

Bring a topic or we'll pick one out of the hat...

DeWayne Reeves

ps/ To all the Jeff fans, we take questions live on the show.........
    Aug 29 10:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Deceptive And Dangerous Financial Headline I Have Ever Seen [View article]
    Actually I write my own headlines. Perhaps you are receiving preferential treatment or know someone on staff. I would like to hear from other authors as to whether or not they pen their own headlines.

Now you got me thinking and that hardly ever ends well....
    Apr 4 01:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Quiet Before The Storm [View article]
    3C,
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to figure out what went wrong. I'm thinking Solar Flare..........

D
    Mar 8 09:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Funds Flowing From Futures To Options [View article]
    We will most likely discuss it on the radio show.
    Mar 5 10:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Limping Across The Finish Line? [View article]
    Read the article written today by The Economist as to why the Euro Crisis is far worse than Dr. Ben would have us believe.
    Mar 1 10:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Double Top, Pop Or Drop? [View article]
    Chris nailed it. Not much I can add to that.

Regards
    D
    Feb 28 09:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Labor Shocker Favors Investors [View article]
    The fact that anyone takes heed of numbers that are almost always "adjusted" at some later point has always befuddled me. Then again, it doesn't take much...
    Feb 6 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: At The Crossroads - Implode Or Explode? [View article]
    Our highest Weekly Trading Zone for the week was 1339/1340. http://bit.ly/ybWd00

You are correct 3C, once the majority gets long the market will get short. And once those longs get stopped out, the rally will resume. I'm a technical trader but it is difficult to overlook the history of markets in election years.

As for myself, I am suffering from electile dysfunction as no one in my party can get me aroused.

Have a great weekend!
    D
    Feb 3 09:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Precarious Passage [View article]
    There was a typo on the Point of Control. It should read - 1321.25.

Blessings