DeWayne Reeves

• Hawkish Dove [View article]
    Purple Rain - Hate it when the doves cry.

Great take on a reality that we all need to face up to rather quickly. If anyone by chance, still has a HELOC with a favorable rate tied to Prime, get it locked into something else before it's too late.

Many of you may not be old enough to remember 18% interest on home mortgages. That'll make your dove cry.

Again, great commentary.

DR
    Apr 4 04:09 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • God Chasers And Emini Traders [View instapost]
    That's the beauty of the American Dream. I can build my version of it in the way that brings me peace and allows me to sleep like a baby. You and everyone else have the exact same opportunity.

America - I love this place.
    Oct 17 01:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P: Eager For QE3? [View article]
    And here it is.................
    Sep 13 08:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Dead Ahead Of The Fed [View article]
    I heard. I'm always the last to hear. I pay big money for that.

D
    Aug 30 01:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Weighing The Week Ahead: Expecting Too Much From Jackson Hole? [View article]
    Jeff,
    Nice piece. I quoted you on our blog tonight under Tuesday's post. http://bit.ly/OyUksf You seem to have stirred up quite a bit of controversy here. How about dropping in on our radio show Friday or Monday for 15 minutes? Share your thoughts and stir us up a bit. We're live from 12noon - 2pm Eastern.

If you can make it shoot me an email, give me a call, or post it here.

Bring a topic or we'll pick one out of the hat...

DeWayne Reeves

ps/ To all the Jeff fans, we take questions live on the show.........
    Aug 29 10:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Most Deceptive And Dangerous Financial Headline I Have Ever Seen [View article]
    Actually I write my own headlines. Perhaps you are receiving preferential treatment or know someone on staff. I would like to hear from other authors as to whether or not they pen their own headlines.

Now you got me thinking and that hardly ever ends well....
    Apr 4 01:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Quiet Before The Storm [View article]
    3C,
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to figure out what went wrong. I'm thinking Solar Flare..........

D
    Mar 8 09:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Funds Flowing From Futures To Options [View article]
    We will most likely discuss it on the radio show.
    Mar 5 10:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Limping Across The Finish Line? [View article]
    Read the article written today by The Economist as to why the Euro Crisis is far worse than Dr. Ben would have us believe.
    Mar 1 10:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Double Top, Pop Or Drop? [View article]
    Chris nailed it. Not much I can add to that.

Regards
    D
    Feb 28 09:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Labor Shocker Favors Investors [View article]
    The fact that anyone takes heed of numbers that are almost always "adjusted" at some later point has always befuddled me. Then again, it doesn't take much...
    Feb 6 11:08 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: At The Crossroads - Implode Or Explode? [View article]
    Our highest Weekly Trading Zone for the week was 1339/1340. http://bit.ly/ybWd00

You are correct 3C, once the majority gets long the market will get short. And once those longs get stopped out, the rally will resume. I'm a technical trader but it is difficult to overlook the history of markets in election years.

As for myself, I am suffering from electile dysfunction as no one in my party can get me aroused.

Have a great weekend!
    D
    Feb 3 09:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Precarious Passage [View article]
    There was a typo on the Point of Control. It should read - 1321.25.

Blessings
    DeWayne
    Feb 2 10:00 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Greek Fumble May Lead To Market Tumble [View article]
    RNT,
    Drop by the show tomorrow and I'll show you how we do we it.

Regards
    D
    Jan 31 08:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Greek Fumble May Lead To Market Tumble [View article]
    3 Cheese,
    The Euro was down significantly today on their employment news. Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller home price index dealt hopes of recovery here at home a cruel and unusual blow. I concur with my co-host David and look for a low tonight if it's not already in and then a potential rally into our own employment numbers Thursday and Friday. If we break below 1300 overnight, scratch the rally fantasy.
    Regards