DeWayne Reeves

• E-Mini S&P 500: Greek Fumble May Lead To Market Tumble [View article]
    RNT,
    Drop by the show tomorrow and I'll show you how we do we it.

Regards
    D
    Jan 31, 2012. 08:05 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Greek Fumble May Lead To Market Tumble [View article]
    3 Cheese,
    The Euro was down significantly today on their employment news. Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller home price index dealt hopes of recovery here at home a cruel and unusual blow. I concur with my co-host David and look for a low tonight if it's not already in and then a potential rally into our own employment numbers Thursday and Friday. If we break below 1300 overnight, scratch the rally fantasy.
    Regards
    D
    Jan 31, 2012. 08:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Reversal On The Horizon? [View article]
    If you are... wrong that is, we'll be wrong together. The Globex Open tonight looks pretty bearish so far.

Regards
    D
    Jan 29, 2012. 08:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: First The Bump Then The Jump [View article]
    Apple rumored to bid for Greece. New name to be iLand.
    Jan 26, 2012. 12:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Emini Podcast / The Daily Futures 01/17/12 [View instapost]
    Mighty,
    I'm guessing you were part of the Beta-Test which is now over. You should not be receiving any messages, if you do please let me know.

Regards
    D
    Jan 18, 2012. 07:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: $1300, But For How Long? [View article]
    This kinda looks right to me - http://bit.ly/zNz6nS my Random friend.

Can I call you Randy?

D
    Jan 18, 2012. 04:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Propping Up That Golden Goose Egg [View article]
    Our initial call to be long Gold reaches back to the early days of CFRN in 2005. The year we first broke the airwaves we were pounding the desk about the danger of housing and the safety of Gold. When Gold hit $500/oz. we were quite pleased with ourselves. If it now wants to stay between $1600-$1800 'till I'm old and gray... that's OK. (wait - I am old and gray)

Blessings
    D
    Jan 18, 2012. 12:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Downbeat Day Complete [View article]
    Thank you for your encouragement. Peace be with you.

D
    Jan 16, 2012. 02:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Propping Up That Golden Goose Egg [View article]
    I believe the next 60 days have the potential to test recent if not all time highs.
    Jan 15, 2012. 01:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Puzzling But Peppy [View article]
    Reaper,
    Well said - Thank you! We are a humble community of believers who trade for a living. It's our little corner of the world and we do our very best to brighten it each and every day. Our doors are open to all people from every walk of life who seek sanity and serenity amidst the madness of Wall Street. We've are now moving into our 7th year and quite frankly I can't imagine doing anything else.

Blessings
    D
    Jan 6, 2012. 08:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • E-Mini S&P 500: Puzzling But Peppy [View article]
    We were going to go with Cheese Fondue Radio Network but that was already taken.
    Jan 6, 2012. 04:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Propping Up That Golden Goose Egg [View article]
    Hollywood,
    Good catch. You're spot on.
    Jan 5, 2012. 06:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Propping Up That Golden Goose Egg [View article]
    Jack,
    If you could, how would you fix it? Specifically...

Regards
    D
    Jan 4, 2012. 07:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What's Propping Up That Golden Goose Egg [View article]
    RNT,
    The short answer is yes. They work with Futures, Equities and Options as well. Drop by our Live Emini Trading Room between the hours of 9:30 -11:30am EST M-F and I'll show you exactly how they work.

They also adapt quite well to both intra-day charts as well as longer term Swing Trade charts.

Regards
    DeWayne
    Jan 4, 2012. 07:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Paper Gold A Safe Investment? [View article]
    Panning your own.......... Nice!
    That's a story I think we would all like to hear more about.
    Dec 29, 2011. 09:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment