- Should Coca-Cola Be Added To My Dividend Growth Portfolio?
- Long-Term Investors Should Use Historic P/E Ratios To Find Hidden Value
- Should McDonald's Be Added To My Dividend Growth Portfolio?
- Should Aflac Be Added To My Dividend Growth Accumulation Portfolio?
- Nippon Telegraph And Telephone Is Too Troubled For My Dividend Growth Portfolio
This user currently has no profile.
I am formally a data analyst for a non-financial services organization. I have an undergraduate degree in business and I am currently working on my masters degree in predictive analytics. My background as an investor has been in setting and forgetting my 401k. In my recent job change I was enlightened to not having a plan for retirement. In my waking up, I have decided to start posting on Seeking Alpha to help encourage others to have a similar awakening as well as receive feedback from all the great contributors to the site.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I think we are getting diff... on My DIY DGI Portfolio Business Plan
- I was a bit aggressive on m... on My DIY DGI Portfolio Business Plan
- Hilo - Thanks for the comme... on Why I Support Chuck Carnevale's Preference For ...
- For those of you like me wh... on These 3 Ideas Can Jeopardize Your Investing Suc...
- StepUp - Thank you for the ... on Should McDonald's Be Added To My Dividend Growt...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »