View as an RSS Feed
Study On The Very Large Aircraft Market: The Battle That Might Have No Winner (Part 2)
- Boeing 747-8I seems to be the more efficient airplane.
- Airbus A380 offers better comfort.
- Boeing 777X eats away orders from the 747 program, so Boeing is not losing those orders to Airbus.
Study On The Very Large Aircraft Market: The Battle That Might Have No Winner (Part 1)
- Airbus A380 is the bigger more fuel efficient answer to the Boeing 747-400.
- Calculations indicate 14% advantage per seat for the Airbus A380.
- Boeing claims the 747-400 is only 6% less efficient per seat.
Why Boeing's Shares Did Not Take Off After Its Earnings Report
- Boeing crushes analyst estimates, but is down 3%.
- Free cash flow disappoints investors.
- EPS Guidance disappoints investors.
- Boeing is facing difficulties reducing costs on the 787 program.
Will Boeing Take Off In 2015?
- Boeing shaped up nicely for upcoming demand.
- Recent EPS guidance topped analyst consensus.
- Boeing still has a strong order back log.
Is This The Bubble Bursting Or A Healthy Correction?
- The coming weeks are important for the remainder of 2014.
- From their highs, most stock markets have already corrected.
- The ECB must take measures to avoid economic chaos in the eurozone.
How The Boeing 737MAX 200 Will Change Ryanair's Image And Business Concept
- Focus on primary airports will increase passenger numbers.
- Focus on corporate travelers will increase revenues.
- Boeing 737MAX 200 brings high cost reductions.
- With the 737MAX, Ryanair will fill in the gap that European flag carriers are leaving.
Boeing: The Airbus A330neo, A Real Competitor For The Boeing 787? (Part 5)
- Difference between 787-8 and A330-800neo is bigger.
- Fuel costs per seat are $0.20 lower than on the Airbus A330-800neo.
- 787-9 and A330-900neo go head-to-head.
Boeing: The Airbus A330neo A Real Competitor For The Boeing 787? (Part 4)
- New calculations show minor advantage for the Dreamliner.
- The 7% advantage claimed by Airbus seems to be high.
- The 13% advantage claimed by Boeing seems to be high.
Boeing: The Airbus A330neo, A Real Competitor For The Boeing 787? (Part 3)
- The Boeing 787 is a winning concept from an engineering point of view.
- The future looks bright for the Boeing 787, once production costs have been lowered.
- Demand for air transport to set order numbers for Boeing 787 even higher.
- Order numbers have the potential to at least double in the coming decades.
Boeing: The Airbus A330neo A Real Competitor For The Boeing 787? (Part 2)
- Fuel burn calculations (Detailed calculations to be found in Parts 4-5) show favorable position for the Boeing 787.
- Boeing 787 has had its problems but will generate cash in the longer term.
- Commonality to set Airbus A330neo orders higher.
Boeing: The Airbus A330neo A Real Competitor For The Boeing 787? (Part 1)
- Commonality to set Airbus A330neo orders higher.
- Fuel burn calculations (detailed calculations to be found in Part 4-5) show favorable position for the Boeing 787.
- Boeing 787 has had its problems but will generate cash on the longer term.
Why The Airbus A380 Is On A Dead Track And Will Be Beaten By The Boeing 777X
- Boeing about to take advantage of the slow market for VLAs.
- New engine technology obsoletes the Airbus A380.
- Boeing already has the fuel efficiency the Airbus A380 misses.
EADSF: What Is New On The Airbus A330neo?
- A330neo to replace A350-800.
- A330neo might appeal to low cost carriers.
- A330neo to compete with the Boeing 787.
- Increased demand for air transport will result in growing order numbers for the A330neo.
- Commonality with the A330ceo will attract customers for the neo.
Boeing Was Crushed During FIA 2014
- Airbus clear winner on the FIA 2014.
- Boeing still ahead in the order battle.
- Launch of the A330neo is a success.
Boeing: Emirates Cancels Order For A350, 777X Already A Winner?
- A350 suffers biggest order cancellation.
- Emirates clearly favors 777X over the A350.
- Boeing continues its domination in the wide body segment.
Boeing: Last Chance For The 747-8I Or Just Leverage To Force Airbus To Develop A More Efficient A380?
- Last chance for the Boeing 747-8I.
- Boeing 747-8I and Airbus A380 seem to have similar fuel efficiencies.
- Airbus being forced to come up with an A380 PIP.
Boeing And Airbus: The Battle Of The Jumbos, With An Unexpected Winner?
- The 777 concept seems to be favorable over the 747 concept.
- 777X concept also eats away potential orders for the Boeing 747-8I.
- Boeing seems to come up with a successful model every 15 years.
Boeing: What Is New On The Boeing 777X?
- Boeing 777X to replace 747-400 and 777-200LR.
- Record-breaking launch, but there is more to come.
- New engines and wing design result in lower fuel consumption and better aerodynamic performance.
Boeing: Is The 777X The Right Plane At The Right Time?
- The Boeing 777X is already a commercial success.
- Slowdown on development of the 777X leaves Boeing with a two-year gap.
- Due to increased demand until 2030, orders are expected to grow even faster.
- Is The Airbus A350F The Cargo Airplane Of The Future? (Part 4)
- Airbus Vs. Boeing: Who Has The Airplane Of The Future? (Part 3, Final Part)
- Airbus Vs. Boeing: Who Has The Airplane Of The Future? (Part 2)
- Airbus Vs. Boeing: Who Has The Airplane Of The Future?
- Boeing: What's New On The 737 MAX?
- Fischer Tropsch Fuels: How Today's Innovations Can Help Tomorrow's Markets
- Where 5 Giants Battle, Only 2 Can Win...
- Boeing, EADS And The Future Market