View Diane Mermigas' Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
Sandy's Election Week Warning: Utilize Technology, Improve Infrastructure To Mitigate Damage
Nov. 6, 2012 • Comment!
- CBS Keeps Broadcast Profitable Atop Retransmission, Syndication Fees ... For Now
- Patent Lawsuits Defeat Innovation, Curtail Enterprise
Social Taking Mobile Payments To The Next Level
Aug. 14, 2012 • Comment!
- Mobile: A Necessary But Uncertain Bet This Earnings Season
- Splitting Up News Corp. Means Shoring Up - Or Shipping Out - Print Ops
- Meeker: Radical Shift Needed To Monetize Mobile
- Facebook's Potential Search Power Could Surpass Google's
- Media's End Game: Video For Every Screen
- TV, Net Growth Propelled By Reach - On Any Screen
- Internet, Mobile Challenge Traditional TV Ad Supremacy
- Reallocated Spectrum: Abused By Traditional Media Or Explode With New?
- Social Networks Pursue Mobile Ad Dollars, E-Commerce
- How Facebook Earns Its $100B Public Valuation
- Google Leads Mobile Connectivity Race
- Cable Retrans Battles: What Would John Malone Do?
- 2012 Tipping Point For Social Mobile Business
- Amazon's Bezos Kindles Mobile Fire
- Mobile E-Commerce Driving Holiday Spending: Time For More Retailers And Media To Respond
- Retailers Miss Opportunity To Reach Shoppers With Social, Mobile Media
- Dominant TV Networks Wane As Google, Facebook Command Ad Dollars
- Dismantling Yahoo Is The Only Solution
- Apple, Google Streaming Video Focus Transforms TV
- Kindle Tablet Strategy Fires Amazon's Future
- Facebook / Netflix Chasm: Leverage Change To Create Value
- Steve Jobs' Legacy: Apple's Innovations Reinvent Company, Raise The Bar
- News Corp.'s Scandal and How It May Affect the Future of News
- Facebook's Future Belongs to Social Video and Apps
- Facebook vs. Google+: Social Marketing and e-Commerce Fight to the Death
- Comcast: Innovation Could Make Olympics Pay
- Is Groupon an Overvalued One-Trick Pony?
- Online Video Streams: Brave New Digital World for TV and Cable